PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen Grindhouse?

WMR
04-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Like nothing I've ever seen.

I really enjoyed it.

The previews between the two films were really funny as well.

I'll admit I was pretty drained after it was over though.

3 and a half hours or so is a long time to be in a movie theater.

HumnHilghtFreel
04-09-2007, 11:31 PM
I've been waiting for it for months, but I haven't seen it yet. I might go tomorrow afternoon since I don't have any classes

Reds Fanatic
04-10-2007, 12:48 AM
I have not had a chance to see it yet but will probably see it next weekend. By the way if you want to see Grindhouse see it soon. Miramax was so disappointed by the box office numbers they are thinking of splitting this into 2 seperate movies. I think that is a dumb move but it looks like they will do that in a few weeks so if you want to see it together like Rodriguez and Tarantino intended see it soon. I have also heard the DVDs will be sold as two seperate movies so the next week may be your last chance to see this as one double feature.

Redsfaithful
04-10-2007, 06:18 AM
They need to actually make Thanksgiving.

Steve4192
04-10-2007, 08:08 AM
I'm waiting for the unrated director's cut on DVD.

WMR
04-10-2007, 11:35 AM
I wonder if they'll show what happens with the girl who they leave with the guy who owns the car on the DVD? That's gotta be good. (don't worry no spoilers in that question)

OSUmed2010
04-11-2007, 12:18 PM
I saw this last night and loved it. The car chase was unreal! I can't wait to the see uncut versions (hopefully some of those missing reels are found).

Blimpie
04-13-2007, 08:01 AM
I have not seen it, but I have heard:

1) The Rodriguez film rocked the house from start to finish
2) The Rob Zombie portion of the intermission trailers should be developed into a full-blown movie
3) Other than the car chase scenes, the Tarantino movie was "forced"

I can't wait to see it for myself!

NatiRedGals
04-13-2007, 10:38 AM
I loved it all the Previews were freaking awesome! And Planet Terror i give a 9/10!! and Death Proof 8/10 girls were looking good and also Kurt being a Bad A** once again!

savafan
04-13-2007, 12:15 PM
I loved it! Saw it for my birthday. Then again, I love films like "I Spit On Your Grave" and "Cannibal Holocaust". This movie isn't for everyone.