PDA

View Full Version : Lollapalooza

EddieMilner
04-12-2007, 04:14 PM
They released the lineup today. Its pretty good: Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Interpol, Iggy and the Stooges, The Roots, Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, Spoon, Polyphonic Spree, Tapes n' Tapes, Cold War Kids, and the Fratellis (a bunch of others to, but those are the ones i like).

redsgabp
04-14-2007, 05:50 PM
They released the lineup today. Its pretty good: Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Interpol, Iggy and the Stooges, The Roots, Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, Spoon, Polyphonic Spree, Tapes n' Tapes, Cold War Kids, and the Fratellis (a bunch of others to, but those are the ones i like).

i thought Lollapalooza had quit.

i was at Lollapalooza in cincy (riverbend) and saw janes addiction, audioslave, queens of the stone age, and alot more!

it was awesome but they didn't come back the next year.

redsgabp
04-14-2007, 05:53 PM
that brings back good memories, i had pit tickets!

saw some great things in the lawn section.

crowd surfing, girls with painted chest, people throwing mud/turf, and the list goes on and on.

first concert :cool:

Yachtzee
04-14-2007, 07:04 PM
i thought Lollapalooza had quit.

i was at Lollapalooza in cincy (riverbend) and saw janes addiction, audioslave, queens of the stone age, and alot more!

it was awesome but they didn't come back the next year.

I think they do it as a single event festival in Chicago's Grant Park now.

KYRedsFan
04-15-2007, 03:55 AM
3 years running now in Chicago, perfect timing for me. Psyched for this year's lineup

redsgabp
04-15-2007, 12:33 PM
i would think of going but to me the bands are WEAK.

that being said, i saw the 2006 line up and i wish i had of known about it in chicago.
i would of went last year but the bands for 2007 IMO are not good enough for the trip.

to each his own, have fun :beerme: