PDA

View Full Version : Brian Shouse

TheBigLebowski
04-17-2007, 10:23 PM
I'd like to go ahead and start a petition to remove him from Major League Baseball.

Heck, while we're at it, let's get rid of Bill Hall as well.

Good news is, we're in first place in the NLC after a big win tonight.

:beerme: :beerme:

Tom Servo
04-17-2007, 10:29 PM
He got the loss because of the hit he gave up to Hamilton, even though he K'ed Griffey and Dunn. :ughmamoru

Always Red
04-17-2007, 11:13 PM
He got the loss because of the hit he gave up to Hamilton, even though he K'ed Griffey and Dunn. :ughmamoru

with 72 mph pitches

WVPacman
04-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Im glad they took him out b/c he was in the zone except for the hit to Hamilton.

BuckWoody
04-18-2007, 12:03 AM
You see this cat Shouse is a bad mother--
(Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about Shouse
(Then we can dig it)

membengal
04-18-2007, 06:47 AM
At least Josh Hamilton owns him...

redsmetz
04-18-2007, 07:37 AM
I saw Shouse pitch ten years ago when he was playing for Rochester. We took our kids up to Columbus to see a Clippers game. Shouse was pitching and struggled a bit. My son was hollering the usually 8 year old stuff, "We need a pitcher" etc. When the game ended, Augie Ojeda, then Rochester's shortstop flipped the ball to my son and he got it autographed. Then Shouse was signing some, so he signed it too. I mentioned that he didn't mean all that stuff about glasses of water, etc. He laughed.

I just said to my son that I can't believe that was ten years ago - 1997 is the only year those two played together at Rochester.