PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Buy a Reds Jersey?

TheBigLebowski
04-21-2007, 11:08 AM
I looked on mlb.com...they sell the Reds' generic home jersey for 149.99....I want one with Hamilton's or Freel's name and number. Where is the best place to get one? Thanks in advance.

Dom Heffner
04-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Doesn't Koch Sporting Goods still do the authentic ones?

Dom Heffner
04-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Also- teamdepot.com will personalize any jersey for $50. So I would buy it cheap somewher like Footlocker with a discount coupon and then send it to them.

They did two Albert Belle's, a Foster, Morgan, and Bench for me.

The Foster was the black Reds jersey with silver lettering like the alternate White Sox unis have. It's awesome.

It took them a couple of weeks to do, but they are licensed by MLB, so you get the real thing. The letters look exactly like they do on the field.

Jr's Boy
04-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Ebay,I purchased jerseys there before.

Eric_Davis
04-21-2007, 01:09 PM
At a REDS game.

TheBigLebowski
04-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Doesn't Koch Sporting Goods still do the authentic ones?

AIDS tests are always scary. I don't care who you are or what you've been doing - waiting on the results is frightening. So I take the roundabout AIDS test. I call my friend Carl. Say, hey Carl, do you know anyone who has AIDS? No? Cool - 'cause you know me.

I loved Mitch Hedberg. My fiance and I had tickets to see him in Jacksonville a month before he died. I was lucky enough to see him live twice.

Thanks for the input on the jersey.

macro
04-21-2007, 02:32 PM
You might want to browse some of these threads (http://www.redszone.com/forums/search.php?searchid=213460).