PDA

View Full Version : Tour Internships

MartyFan
04-21-2007, 02:46 PM
I just got booked on a tour for this summer through the end of September. The tour producer contacted me today and asked if I knew of any talented young people who would be interested in a non-paid internships with the tour.

They are looking for interns to cover duties would include web updates, video production, audio production, graphics, etc and overall computer geekery...yes, I said geekery...I said I do not know anyone personally but let me look around.

So, I'm looking around...if you want more details please send me an inquiry through redszone or you can email me at daniels.marty at g mail dot com

Thanks,
Marty D

cincinnati chili
04-21-2007, 10:43 PM
I just got booked on a tour for this summer through the end of September. The tour producer contacted me today and asked if I knew of any talented young people who would be interested in a non-paid internships with the tour.

They are looking for interns to cover duties would include web updates, video production, audio production, graphics, etc and overall computer geekery...yes, I said geekery...I said I do not know anyone personally but let me look around.

So, I'm looking around...if you want more details please send me an inquiry through redszone or you can email me at daniels.marty at g mail dot com

Thanks,
Marty D

My reading comprehension skills are in decline, but did I miss WHICH tour?

I think you might get more unpaid interns for, say, the Police's summer tour than a semi-pro horeshoe tossing tour.

WMR
04-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Carrot Top world tour?

Michael Richards in comedy clubs across America?

:lol:

MartyFan
04-22-2007, 02:36 AM
You're right...regardless of reading comprehension skills, I should have given more details.

It's a tour of indie bands...Christian artists to be exact...I am serving as the emcee and doing some comedy on the tour.

Redsland
04-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Be sure to tell them the one about the rabbi, the priest, and the nun.

:beerme:

MartyFan
04-23-2007, 04:05 AM
Be sure to tell them the one about the rabbi, the priest, and the nun.

:beerme:

Yeah, that's a good one.

Priest and a rabbi walk into a bar, bar tender says "What's this some sort of joke?"

camisadelgolf
04-23-2007, 04:56 AM
A priest walked into a bar. He got a concussion.

I'm interested. Would you mind PMing me with details?