PDA

View Full Version : Anybody getting any extra fleece blankets?

Brandon4MVP
04-21-2007, 05:07 PM
I want to get a fleece blanket if someone can grab me one. let me know

tripleaaaron
04-21-2007, 05:54 PM
same here, may be able to work out a trade or purchase the blanket from someone, I really must have one, It is also my birthday no kidding, and It would be a really nice birthday present:birthday:

hebroncougar
04-21-2007, 06:29 PM
I'd buy one as well.....

BEETTLEBUG
04-21-2007, 06:36 PM
I Would Like To Get One As Well.

KittyDuran
04-21-2007, 11:14 PM
If this promo was poor, I would have given mine to someone... but it looks like one of the better promos the Reds had in years [it's a keeper]. Sorry...:(

Unassisted
04-21-2007, 11:49 PM
They'll probably show up on eBay. The Freel dirty shirts can be found there.

Newman4
04-22-2007, 12:04 AM
I know eight people that went to the game and didn't get one because of the big crowd tonight.

KittyDuran
04-22-2007, 12:19 AM
I know eight people that went to the game and didn't get one because of the big crowd tonight.Yep... 19K+ didn't get one...

goodwilly98
04-22-2007, 01:05 AM
Yeah, frustrating. I got there at 6:20 tonight, and they were already out, rather disappointing!

At least it brought the crowd out tonight, nice to see a packed house at the ballpark, even if the team didn't show up to play at all!

Marge'sMullet
04-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Do people only go to games because of give aways? Or are they planning on going to a game and they look at the schedule and see that there is a give away game coming up and then decide?

sjjones
04-22-2007, 07:58 AM
Yeah, frustrating. I got there at 6:20 tonight, and they were already out, rather disappointing!

At least it brought the crowd out tonight, nice to see a packed house at the ballpark, even if the team didn't show up to play at all!

Yeah, I made it to the game too and didn't get a blanket either. Pretty lame after seeing people walking around the park carrying five or six of them.

KittyDuran
04-22-2007, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I made it to the game too and didn't get a blanket either. Pretty lame after seeing people walking around the park carrying five or six of them.Now, I DIDN'T see any of that... The most I saw was some people carrying two... but then I would see them with another person who was carrying something else (like a jacket) - so the two blankets were probably for the couple. Also, it didn't look like the "setup" for the bobbleheads was in place, i.e. where you go into one gate but have to exit (to enter with another ticket) behind the batter's eye only.

When the game was over, as I was leaving most people had one blanket only (and a lot in my section 537 had none).

KittyDuran
04-22-2007, 08:07 AM
Do people only go to games because of give aways? Or are they planning on going to a game and they look at the schedule and see that there is a give away game coming up and then decide?A little of both... we'll see today with the Ryan Freel Dirty Shirt for the kiddies how many show up.

reds1869
04-22-2007, 08:15 AM
When the game was over, as I was leaving most people had one blanket only (and a lot in my section 537 had none).

The people next to me didn't get blankets either; I only got one because I got there at 5:30. BTW, I have a season ticket in 537 (Row A Seat 3)...drop down and visit sometime.

redsmetz
04-22-2007, 08:57 AM
I did notice two for sale on eBay this morning (not me! - I didn't get one either and I really wanted one for my son leaving for college next year.). Search "Reds fleece blanket" to see them. I'm guessing they'll go close to $20+ - the magnets I sold went for between $5 and $11.50.

Redlegs
04-22-2007, 09:02 AM

My buddies and I got to the gates around 5:15 and they were lined up at the gates like a rock concert. Luckily, we all got one.

redsmetz
04-22-2007, 09:40 AM
I did notice two for sale on eBay this morning (not me! - I didn't get one either and I really wanted one for my son leaving for college next year.). Search "Reds fleece blanket" to see them. I'm guessing they'll go close to $20+ - the magnets I sold went for between $5 and $11.50.

Holy Cow, my Mr. Redlegs magnet just sold for $15.00!!! Wow!

Mr.MojoRisin
04-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Man, I completely forgot about the fleece blanket day. E-bay here I come I guess.