PDA

View Full Version : Next 8 Games

EddieMilner
04-23-2007, 11:58 AM
The Reds have 8 in a row divisional road games starting on Tuesday. The season could get out of reach really quickly (at least with how the reds have been playing). Any one else scared about the upcoming week and a half?

Pinch Hits
04-23-2007, 12:01 PM
The Reds have 8 in a row divisional road games starting on Tuesday. The season could get out of reach really quickly (at least with how the reds have been playing). Any one else scared about the upcoming week and a half?

I'd take 4-4 without going on the trip. I don't know if it would be season ending, but it might take alot of morale out of the team if they o'ferd.

guttle11
04-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Why the doom and gloom talk? The division is very mediocre. Even with their struggles, they could win 6 of 8 as easily as they could lose 6.

Pinch Hits
04-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Why the doom and gloom talk? The division is very mediocre. Even with their struggles, they could win 6 of 8 as easily as they could lose 6.

Good point. Things just haven't been clicking lately. Things haven't been good at home, maybe they can turn things around on the road...

EddieMilner
04-23-2007, 12:05 PM

I wasn't trying to be negative. I just always get slightly worried when the Reds have been playing poorly and go on the road. It always seems that the long west coast trip kills them every year.

Redsland
04-23-2007, 12:18 PM
The Reds have 8 in a row divisional road games starting on Tuesday.
Nine, actually. :beerme: