PDA

View Full Version : Some help please!!!!!!!!!

jojo
04-23-2007, 07:01 PM
I'm dying to watch a yankees game. Can anyone tell me where I could find one on tv? They never seem to be on....

:all_cohol

Razor Shines
04-23-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm dying to watch a yankees game. Can anyone tell me where I could find one on tv? They never seem to be on....

:all_cohol

Well personally I think that they should be on at least two channels at the same time. They should be on ESPN and ESPN2 with different crews calling the games.

mroby85
04-23-2007, 07:43 PM
they're on ESPN right now against Tampa Bay.

mroby85
04-23-2007, 07:44 PM
n/m lol, i didn't catch that was a joke, i figured maybe u wanted to see some young pitching.

rotnoid
04-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Well personally I think that they should be on at least two channels at the same time. They should be on ESPN and ESPN2 with different crews calling the games.

Preferably in HD also. :cool:

hebroncougar
04-23-2007, 08:39 PM

No, I was thinking one channel to show the game, and one channel who's camera strictly shows Derek Jeter all the time.

MrCinatit
04-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah, but what about those of us who have to work during some of the Yankee games? Shouldn't ESPN think of us, and run the games 24/7?

TeamSelig
04-23-2007, 08:49 PM
I'll agree that there is a large portion of MLB fans that are Yankee fans (NY is huge)

BUT

Vs. Tampa Bay? No thanks. Makes no sense to show that game.

Gainesville Red
04-23-2007, 09:10 PM
I like watching Tampa Bay. They've got an exciting young nucleus.

coachw513
04-23-2007, 09:16 PM
I like watching Tampa Bay. They've got an exciting young nucleus.

I think the D'Rays would win every other sporting event you could think of...track, football, basketball, etc...the athleticism is unreal...speed that kills...but unfortunately they have to play baseball...

Gainesville Red
04-23-2007, 09:32 PM
I think the D'Rays would win every other sporting event you could think of...track, football, basketball, etc...the athleticism is unreal...speed that kills...but unfortunately they have to play baseball...

Yep, doesn't matter how fast a pitcher can run. After Kazmir, well there's somewhat of a dropoff.

sonny
04-23-2007, 10:58 PM
New York and Bosrton have baseball teams? I dunno, I'll have to check into that.

I actually like Tampa Bay as well. everytime I ve seen them (both times), they've been fun to watch and their uniforms are pretty sweet. I actually consider them my favorite team in the Junior Circuit.

TeamBoone
04-23-2007, 11:17 PM
I'll agree that there is a large portion of MLB fans that are Yankee fans (NY is huge)

The Yanks have their own channel that nearly all (if not all) NY fans get. My Mom lives in upstate NY, 250 miles from the city, and she gets it.

And now we ALL get the Yankees ESPN channel(s).

I agree. They are not the only team in America and ESPN is really getting ridiculous with it... plus, they were the FOX game of the week as well!

KoryMac5
04-23-2007, 11:21 PM
The Evil Empire is ever reaching soon no TV will be safe.

:starwars:

deltachi8
04-23-2007, 11:28 PM
The Yanks have their own channel that nearly all (if not all) NY fans get. My Mom lives in upstate NY, 250 miles from the city, and she gets it.

And now we ALL get the Yankees ESPN channel(s).

I agree. They are not the only team in America and ESPN is really getting ridiculous with it... plus, they were the FOX game of the week as well!

We get the YES network here in Buffalo..good channel to be honest.

ESPN, Fox goes where the ratings are...yankees and red sox mean more viewers.

WVPacman
04-23-2007, 11:45 PM
To be perfectly honest with espn and fox's love fest into the Bankees and Redsox there are doing nothing but hurting the other teams fans.Expecially the ones that don't have the money to go to a game or even pay to watch it on tv with the package.I for one had the mlb package for a few years and it was a joke b/c they blocked all the reds games that was'nt on fox ohio.

They are alot of people out there that can't afford to watch the game or don't even get the sports channels.Atleast espn and fox could get off their high horse and show ALL the teams on their channel so all those teams fans could watch their favorite teams.

Johnny Footstool
04-23-2007, 11:45 PM
Friggin' D-Rays are on AGAIN? Man, there's just no escaping them.

TeamSelig
04-24-2007, 12:28 AM
I actually kinda like the Rays too in a sad kind of way where I'd like to see them win alot of games one of these days just because it would be odd. But jeez they have no fans and probably will never even be .500. Get them off TV

bucksfan2
04-24-2007, 09:19 AM
The most annoying announcer in my mind is Michael Kay. I hate the yankees more every time I hear his voice.

redsfanfalcon
04-24-2007, 08:57 PM
It really stinks that A-Rod is doing this well...nothing against A-Rod, it's just we don't need any fuel for the fire for ESPN to cover the Dark Side even more.