PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to be pregnant forever??

BUTLER REDSFAN
04-23-2007, 11:33 PM
I saw Tricia Macke on tv earlier and i swear she is pregnant again...Is she ever not pregnant?

marcshoe
04-24-2007, 12:28 AM
I don't know, but there was a two-year period when every female on The Weather Channel was at least six months pregnant.

HumnHilghtFreel
04-24-2007, 12:40 AM
In middle school, the same woman taught math in 6th, 7th and 8th grade. In those 3 years she had 4 kids. It ended up being a running joke within the class.

TeamMorris
04-24-2007, 01:56 AM
Yup...she is pregnant again but the timing isn't to bad. Believe it or not she has timed them about 2 years apart (normal for the most part). Her first was born about 2 weeks after my little guy. May sound kind of silly but it was fun being pregnant with her. Kind of made me see her different going thorough the same stuff I was at the same time. Must be a pregnant woman thing:dunno: .

Another major thing is she is also raising her teenage niece as her sister died of breast cancer not all that long ago. Amazing family if you ask me:thumbup:
http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=159207&nav=menu63_1_1_6

I think the more interesting story is that Sheila Gray is a good 7 months pregnant. I have no idea how old she is (I think in her 40's but could be very wrong) but she has said many of times that her daughter is 13, almost 14 years old. Either way...happy for both!

KronoRed
04-24-2007, 02:28 AM
I don't know, but there was a two-year period when every female on The Weather Channel was at least six months pregnant.
I remember that, it was...strange :lol:

sonny
04-24-2007, 03:15 AM
My wife is currently 6 months pregnant, Our son is 19 months old and we lost a baby a year before my son was born. She has been pregnant more often than not the last 3 years. and she's dying for a beer.

Heath
04-24-2007, 07:00 AM

It was part of the job interview process.

zombielady
04-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Yup...she is pregnant again but the timing isn't to bad. Believe it or not she has timed them about 2 years apart (normal for the most part). Her first was born about 2 weeks after my little guy. May sound kind of silly but it was fun being pregnant with her. Kind of made me see her different going thorough the same stuff I was at the same time. Must be a pregnant woman thing:dunno: .

Kelly Ripa was pregnant all three times with me... (for awhile I thought we shared a womb...) But yeah, I agree it was fun.

klw
04-24-2007, 01:16 PM
I saw Tricia Macke on tv earlier and i swear she is pregnant again...Is she ever not pregnant?

This thread had the potential to the have to be merged with the "Man I wish I could take that back thread."

harangatang
04-24-2007, 01:22 PM
I don't know, but there was a two-year period when every female on The Weather Channel was at least six months pregnant.Yep I remember that. Ironically John Hope the hurricane guy passed away and all the pregnancies stopped about the same time. It doesn't mention it in the Wikipedia article but I just linked it in case some one would be like...who's that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hope_%28meteorologist%29

MrsHammer
04-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Kelly Ripa was pregnant all three times with me... (for awhile I thought we shared a womb...) But yeah, I agree it was fun.

It was sort of weird for me too in that I gave birth to my little girl right around the same time that all these celebrity babies were being born... Suri Cruise, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, Kingston Rossdale, Brooke Shield's baby (Grier I think), Adam Sandler's baby girl....the media was so focused on them all. I couldn't imagine having photographers hounding you in addition to the normal stress of having a newborn. It would make one heck of a play group though..haha.

redhawkfish
04-24-2007, 08:55 PM
My wife had our four girls in six years!:eek:

KronoRed
04-24-2007, 08:58 PM

Fast work :D

rotnoid
04-24-2007, 09:10 PM
My wife is 8 months pregnant. She's due with our third child on our fifth wedding anniversary. There have been a few months where she wasn't pregnant, but it doesn't seem like many.

George Foster
04-24-2007, 09:30 PM
My wife is currently 6 months pregnant, Our son is 19 months old and we lost a baby a year before my son was born. She has been pregnant more often than not the last 3 years. and she's dying for a beer.

2 in diapers...wow

1 beer a day increases milk production if she breast feeds...I swear! Our doctor said, just 1.

It needs to be a "rich" beer and not a lite beer, like Coors.

sonny
04-24-2007, 09:49 PM
2 in diapers...wow

1 beer a day increases milk production if she breast feeds...I swear! Our doctor said, just 1.

It needs to be a "rich" beer and not a lite beer, like Coors.

Agreed. Drinking good lite beer is like drinking good lite pee.:beerme:

BoydsOfSummer
04-24-2007, 10:37 PM
If you could only have one beer and you chose Coors Light, you should never be allowed another beer,ever.

George Anderson
04-24-2007, 10:52 PM

We have good friends whose parents had 16 kids in 22 years. ...Yes they are Catholic :)

gonelong
04-25-2007, 12:16 AM
If you could only have one beer and you chose Coors Light, you should never be allowed another beer,ever.

If I could only have one beer, I'd take the first one available.

GL

Dom Heffner
04-25-2007, 01:32 AM

Without ever truly knowing this, I pointed it out to a friend. It truly sucked because when they stood in front of California, the next state east you could see was Texas.

SunDeck
04-25-2007, 08:04 AM
My wife can attest that every pregnancy lasts forever.

zombielady
04-25-2007, 02:33 PM
My wife can attest that every pregnancy lasts forever.

It certainly seems to...

UKFlounder
04-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. :D

gonelong
04-26-2007, 10:27 AM
My Grandma had 14 children ... she spent most of her time from 21 to 45 pregnant.

Another lady in our town had either 20 or 21 children, a few of them were around my age, nice people.

GL

zombielady
04-26-2007, 01:55 PM
My Grandma had 14 children ... she spent most of her time from 21 to 45 pregnant.

Another lady in our town had either 20 or 21 children, a few of them were around my age, nice people.

GL

:eek: