PDA

View Full Version : In this case,no news is bad news.

Jr's Boy
04-26-2007, 11:50 AM
I was hoping to log on to RZ today and see ''Reds option players to Louisville and release player,and call up players.Left out actual players names to avoid conflict on the board.Not that there would be much conflict deciding who stays and who go's in this bullpen.

redsmetz
04-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Yikes! We sure are all freaking out so early in the season. I personally think things are quite as bad as many of us think. Much is going wrong at once, but I think wholesale changes aren't called for. Certainly one can be buried this early in the season, but I'm inclined to move incrementally.

Jr's Boy
04-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Yikes! We sure are all freaking out so early in the season. I personally think things are quite as bad as many of us think. Much is going wrong at once, but I think wholesale changes aren't called for. Certainly one can be buried this early in the season, but I'm inclined to move incrementally.

I agree,but an ugly trend is being set,especially versus division rivalrys.

Jr's Boy
04-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Quote from MattWLW:

Reds starting pitching has the 3rd BEST ERA in the National League

Reds bullpen ERA is DEAD LAST in the National League....

Gee, call me Einestein, but I sense an issue.

There's a new Kid in town

Heath
04-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Quote from MattWLW:

Reds starting pitching has the 3rd BEST ERA in the National League

Reds bullpen ERA is DEAD LAST in the National League....

Gee, call me Einestein, but I sense an issue.

Hi Einestein :wave:

Do you realize it's April 26th instead of July 26th?

The baseball season is a marathon, not a sprint.

Joseph
04-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Let's not forget we had the best ERA in baseball 10 days ago [or whatever it was]. We probably weren't that good, and we probably aren't this bad either.

Marc D
04-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Na

redsrule2500
04-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Let's not forget we had the best ERA in baseball 10 days ago [or whatever it was]. We probably weren't that good, and we probably aren't this bad either.

I like the way you think. :beerme:

WVRedsFan
04-27-2007, 02:54 AM
Even so, it wouldn't be smart to ignore our defecencies rightnow. The bullpen they brought north wasn't very good. guys like Saarloos should be starting (probably in place of Milton) and Frenchie just nees to go away.

The hitting is horrible (got 5 or 6 hits today--seems like only yesterday, 10 was the norm. The lineup Narron put out there today nearly beat the Cards, but this being April, and fighting for a series win, yoku had to wonder what he was thinking. No Dunn and no Griffey. No firepower = 5 hits. Just stupid.

Yes, it's only April 27th, but you never get back a loss and if we come up short by a couple of games (like last year), these losses are bigger, but I'm over-reacting, right?