PDA

View Full Version : Today's Lineup!

gobucks106
04-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Is Jerry throwing in the towel on getaway day! No Dunn or Encarnacion. But we got Castro, Ross, & Hopper. That's at least 5 runs out of the six and seven hole, or should I say 8 K's. Common Jerry!!!!

ST LOUIS -- quite the shakeup today (if we play)

Freel cf
Phillips 2b
Conine 1b
Griffey rf
Gonzales ss
Castro 3b
Ross c
Hopper lf
Lohse p

(Note that the Cards are throwing lefty -- and former Red -- Randy Keisler)

posted by ctrosecrans at 10:50 AM 19 comments links to this post

Natty Redlocks
04-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Because Dunn and Encarnacion have been tearing it up?

jfleur87
04-26-2007, 12:21 PM
i dont want to sound rude, but that line up is downright awful. But something needs to be done, because there is a good chance with a soft tossing, no name lefty, we are gettin no-hit today

dougdirt
04-26-2007, 12:21 PM
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Randy Keisler thanks to a single up the middle to end a 14 inning game for the Reds.... but I hope he pitches like he should today.

TeamBoone
04-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Because Dunn and Encarnacion have been tearing it up?

Regardless, that's a pretty sorry lineup. You'd think he'd want to win the series against the Cards.

Patrick Bateman
04-26-2007, 12:23 PM
If the Reds are going to bench guys, it should happen on seperate days. Like Hamilton today, EE tommorow, and Dunn the next.

That way instead of giving starts to Hopper and Castro, they all go to Freel where we don't really hurt our line-up too much.

RedFanAlways1966
04-26-2007, 12:26 PM
The way the REDS have hit (not hit) against lefty-starters, Narron should try anything but the norm. He is doing that. I don't blame him.

REDREAD
04-26-2007, 12:28 PM
That's the most pathetic lineup I've ever seen in my life.

I don't even think the 1982 Reds were so weak. It's indefensible.

But apparently Narron thinks that giving guys plenty of days off is more important than winning games.

At least this game is on the road, so that the home crowd doesn't have to endure the embarassment and agony of seeing this lineup.. I would be furious if I bought a ticket and Narron ran out this lineup. It will be a fun day for the Cards fans.:thumbdown :thumbdown

Chip R
04-26-2007, 12:29 PM
We have a game thread in the game thread forum for this.