PDA

View Full Version : Postings about Donnelly

redsupport
04-28-2007, 07:31 PM
In the off season I must have posted at least four times about acquiring Donnelly, opponents in a league already familiar with him are batting .086 against him. I guess he would not fit into the Reds style in the bullpen

savafan
04-28-2007, 07:35 PM
If the LAA Angels feel that they can win the AL West, why would they deal Donnelly?

Patrick Bateman
04-28-2007, 07:39 PM
If the LAA Angels feel that they can win the AL West, why would they deal Donnelly?

Well they already let him go in a trade for Phil Seibel to the Redsox, so he was available for pennies on the dollar.

savafan
04-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Well they already let him go in a trade for Phil Seibel to the Redsox, so he was available for pennies on the dollar.

Well, don't I feel stupid. :bang:

Dunner44
04-28-2007, 07:45 PM
When I read the title, I immediately thought of the govenor of Indiana, Joe Donnelly. I'd like to see him pitch! He's an exercise nut. And they dislike him here in South Bend.

GSURedsfan
04-28-2007, 08:25 PM
When I read the title, I immediately thought of the govenor of Indiana, Joe Donnelly. I'd like to see him pitch! He's an exercise nut. And they dislike him here in South Bend.

The Governor of Indiana's last name is Daniels.

joshnky
04-28-2007, 08:51 PM

The governor of your state is Mitch Daniels and Joe Donnelly is a congressman.

Dunner44
04-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Crap, you all are right. Shows you all how much attention I pay to Indiana politics. I can't vote here, so it doesn't mean much to me.