PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

BCubb2003
04-30-2007, 02:06 AM
Gorzelanny looks like someone tried to spell Grudzielanek and gave up.

Like RBI, OBP is a team-dependent stat.

I wonder if it would have mattered if the Big Red Machine had batted in a different order?

Who should play Josh Hamilton in the movie?

Who will play Jerry Narron?

After two triple plays this season, including one unassisted, we can expect to see the even rarer but still possible quadruple play.

If it costs more than $200 million to be the Yankees, how much would it cost to have the Reds starting rotation?

HumnHilghtFreel
04-30-2007, 02:18 AM
I wonder exactly what kind of a machine the Big Red Machine was.

Maybe it was a machine like this claw-game: http://www.the-gift-wizard.com/image-files/arcade-claw-game.jpg This one's not very big, but it is red and a machine.

StillFunkyB
04-30-2007, 01:08 PM

I wonder if it would have mattered if the Big Red Machine had batted in a different order?

After two triple plays this season, including one unassisted, we can expect to see the even rarer but still possible quadruple play.

If it costs more than $200 million to be the Yankees, how much would it cost to have the Reds starting rotation?

Yeah, could you imagine Geronimo batting leadoff? :rolleyes: :evil:

KronoRed
04-30-2007, 01:17 PM

Just keep Ross in the lineup and we'll see 2 :D

Natty Redlocks
04-30-2007, 01:18 PM
If Hatteberg and Conine wrote a book about platooning together, would it be called "Catt-o-nine Tales"?

gm
04-30-2007, 02:06 PM

Robert Redford's too old

so is Wilford Brimley

princeton
04-30-2007, 02:15 PM
li'l princeton had several unassisted quadruple plays in t-ball a few years back. He loved that "last batter, everyone runs all the way" rule.

the Carl Crawford rule.

pedro
04-30-2007, 02:21 PM

I vote for Chris Cooper

gm
04-30-2007, 02:44 PM
If salt water has the same salinity as human tears, why does it sting your eyes?

princeton
04-30-2007, 03:42 PM
If salt water has the same salinity as human tears, why does it sting your eyes?

you forgot to remove the jellyfish

Razor Shines
05-01-2007, 12:52 AM

I recently saw the movie "Paparazzi" and this guy looks a little like Josh. I wonder if he can swing though.

http://www.podspider.com/images/1fe497e4c020c46cdd9aaf6d3dc0371d.jpg
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/_photos/2006-06-06-hamilton.jpg

Marty and Joe
05-01-2007, 06:27 AM

Jack Bauer (AKA, Kiefer Sutherland) is running out of hours on the current "24" and will need something else to conquer. That man can do anything also. :D

Heath
05-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Robert Redford's too old

so is Wilford Brimley

Hasn't Wilford Brimley bought the farm?

creek14
05-02-2007, 12:53 AM
You must not have insomnia or you would know that he does Liberty Mutual commercials. :)

Heath
05-02-2007, 12:58 AM
You must not have insomnia or you would know that he does Liberty Mutual commercials. :)

I only have insomnia when I dream of you creek :luvu: :beerme:

KronoRed
05-02-2007, 01:17 AM

Just renting right now