PDA

View Full Version : MLB.com Gameday Audio Delay Question

2001MUgrad
05-02-2007, 08:23 PM
I watch the games on DirecTV so there is a natural delay off of a radio broadcast if I was able to pick up 700WLW, etc. I had been listening to the games on a station over the internet that only had a slight delay from DirecTV. The past couple of weeks they have seemed to not be up. So, I have been listening to it on another station that broadcasts on the internet, but it is about 1 to 1.5 pitches behind DirecTV and is somewhat annoying to watch the game that way, not quite as annoying as George, but, none the less. I'm just curious what the delay on MLB.com is this year? I know last year it varied, but was usually 1-2 pitches behind. 10 seconds you can live with, once you get close to 20 seconds off of what you are watching it becomes a little difficult.

Any help would be appreciated. No need to waste money if its not better than what I have now.

Ltlabner
05-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Tonight the delay between the action and mlb.radio seems huge. Very irritating.

Unassisted
05-02-2007, 11:16 PM
The solution is to run your video feed through your DVR and delay the video to match the radio.

RBA
05-02-2007, 11:21 PM
The solution is to run your video feed through your DVR and delay the video to match the radio.

Bingo, get Directv with Tivo, Directv DVR, or off the self DVR and delay it until it sync up with the audio.