PDA

View Full Version : My deal

edabbs44
05-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Yesterday, I dealt Felix and Wheeler for Sheff, Kendrick and Jennings. Thoughts?

TeamSelig
05-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Hmm... how badly hurt is Felix? I never caught up on that.

Sheff is coming out of his slump though, so good timing on getting him.

camisadelgolf
05-03-2007, 10:03 AM
It's hard to say without the context. What kind of league? How does your team look? The night after Felix was injured, I traded him straight up for Carlos Zambrano.

edabbs44
05-03-2007, 10:07 AM
It's hard to say without the context. What kind of league? How does your team look? The night after Felix was injured, I traded him straight up for Carlos Zambrano.

Hurting. My team has been bad, but things are looking up. I am hurting in both pitching and hitting. I guess the question I had was did I play the risk correctly and get enough.

camisadelgolf
05-04-2007, 03:19 AM
If Felix comes back and pitches well in his first start, then I think you didn't trade him for enough value. However, if your team is in bad shape, you can't afford to wait that long. Given what I know, I'd say this was a fair trade. It will probably help you more than it will hurt you.

edabbs44
05-05-2007, 11:53 PM
If Felix comes back and pitches well in his first start, then I think you didn't trade him for enough value. However, if your team is in bad shape, you can't afford to wait that long. Given what I know, I'd say this was a fair trade. It will probably help you more than it will hurt you.

They moved Felix back again...I'm feeling a little better about the trade. The key for me will be Kendrick. I already have Weeks as my starter so once he gets healthy, I could probably make a deal for another good starter.