PDA

View Full Version : Home game emails to Marty

NorrisHopper30
05-07-2007, 09:37 PM
what's his address?

Thanks

ps, once someone replies a mod can close or delete.

redsfan30
05-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I think it's mtj@redsonradio.com but I could be wrong.

smith288
05-07-2007, 11:26 PM
grumpyoldman@reds.com ?

NorrisHopper30
05-07-2007, 11:32 PM
grumpyoldman@reds.com ?

He has a right to be.

storrs19
05-08-2007, 08:50 AM
I love it. LMFAO GrumpyOldMan. I love that grumpy old man though for telling it like it is and not shying away from tough questions. I guess Nuxie is a grumpy older man then? HAHA

That brings up another question. Now I like Thom and Jeff in the booth but can they show a little more excitement please? I mean when a 79 year old man gets more excited what is up with that? I love hearing Nuxie in the background or when he is on the PBP when a ball is leaving the park, he shows some great excitement there! I hope all is going well with his chemotherapy. That was a riot the other day when he was mispronouncing the name of the Rockies SS (which I won't even try to spell).

Always Red
05-08-2007, 11:08 AM
That was a riot the other day when he was mispronouncing the name of the Rockies SS (which I won't even try to spell).

Troy Tulowitzki

I heard that on the radio, and it was hilarious. Joe gave it one shot, bungled it and then said- Oh, the heck with it, I can't say it. You could hear the guys in the background howling in laughter!

Ltlabner
05-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Troy Tulowitzki

I heard that on the radio, and it was hilarious. Joe gave it one shot, bungled it and then said- Oh, the heck with it, I can't say it. You could hear the guys in the background howling in laughter!

Joe tried to say the name and butchered it. You could hear Marty in the background say, "who's that?" busting Joes chops. That's when Joe said the "heck with it part".

Very funny stuff.