PDA

View Full Version : We need an Exorcism

Will
05-08-2007, 10:27 PM
I believe it is time to perform an Exorcism on our bull pen. We can't be as bad as we have been, so it must be Demonic possesion. If that doesn't work maybe some type of Voodoo ritual might be the ticket.

mroby85
05-08-2007, 10:40 PM
new players perhaps.

Natty Redlocks
05-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Stanton looks like he could use a little exorcise

cincrazy
05-08-2007, 11:04 PM
This thread amuses me. When Salmon gave up that home run to Berkman I let out a shriek that probably startled all of my neighbor's. I looked over to my dad and stated, "That's it. We're cursed. We need an exorcist." Glad to know others think the same! haha

jimbo
05-08-2007, 11:11 PM
I believe it is time to perform an Exorcism on our bull pen.

Either that or give the entire bullpen an enema. :mooner:

sonny
05-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Either that or give the entire bullpen an enema. :mooner:

this whole town needs an enema!

WMR
05-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Stanton looks like he could use a little exorcise

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

flyer85
05-09-2007, 12:39 PM
as long as it includes one way bus tickets it may accomplish something.

nate
05-09-2007, 03:27 PM
I think you're right!

http://www.gluethemoose.com/graphics/chowdy.jpg

Hey Meat
05-09-2007, 03:53 PM
I believe it is time to perform an Exorcism on our bull pen. We can't be as bad as we have been, so it must be Demonic possesion. If that doesn't work maybe some type of Voodoo ritual might be the ticket.
We need more than some holy water and an exorcism. We need a labotomy on our entire bullpen, and from the comments that Coffey made a couple weeks about pitches called when he comes in the game, possibly somebody on the coaching staff, say a pitching coach or bullpen coach. I can't even watch anymore when the starter goes out. It is killing me. What makes it worse is that I live in Texas and all of these Astros fans are giving me alot of grief because they are horrible, but own the Reds. Oh and by the way I teach and coach at the high school that Mike Stanton graduated from and I include him in this. I thought he should have been done last year when he was with the Nationals and the Giants. Why did we pick him up?

bucksfan2
05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
This team doesn't need an exorcism this team needs some accountability. I dont want to hear anymore excuses coming from Narron, the coaches, or players. If you screwed up say it. If you failed to get the job done fess up to it. If players aren't getting the job done, use someone else. I am sick and tired of excuses and enough is enough.