PDA

View Full Version : Just made a trade...

TeamSelig
05-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Traded:

Swisher
Glaus

for

H. Ramirez
Beltre

Good or bad? Initially thought it was awesome for me, then after looking at it I'm not so sure.

Homer Bailey
05-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I love Hanley Ramirez, and it looks like Glaus may be hurt now. I don't think Beltre is going to give you much. Swisher isn't going to hit for much of an average, but he should give you solid power numbers. However, he did just sign a long term contract, and I like guys that are playing with something to prove.

However, I think Ramirez is a top 15, top 10 guy by the end of the year.

Dom Heffner
05-12-2007, 08:35 PM
I love these deals, and you did very well.

The only guy worth having in that exchange is Ramirez, by a long shot.

Glaus is hurt and Swisher stinks (he'll tank by August again). Nice job in taking that guy. Seriously.

TeamSelig
05-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Made the trade before Glaus got hurt, thank god.

In my league, the scoring is a little abnormal. HR & RBI hitters will gather a bunch of points. This is where Glaus has a little extra value, and Beltre has some value. Still though, I will probably need a new 3B.

jojo
05-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Made the trade before Glaus got hurt, thank god.

In my league, the scoring is a little abnormal. HR & RBI hitters will gather a bunch of points. This is where Glaus has a little extra value, and Beltre has some value. Still though, I will probably need a new 3B.

I've never played a single game in any fantasy league so take my opinion for what's worth. While I LOVE Beltre as a real life player, i'd never take a righthander who plays half of his games in Safeco if their homerun and rbi totals meant anything to me....

Gallen5862
05-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Good trade teamselig.