dabvu2498
05-18-2007, 03:59 PM
worst thing I've ever read on teh internets

Degenerate39
05-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Designated Hitter: That guy from "The Natural"

FlightRick
05-18-2007, 05:49 PM
The writer of that atrocity should be punched in the eyeball one time, told he was an idiot, given 3 minutes to relax and think that was the extent of his punishment, and then as soon as he thought he was safe, he'd be catapulted directly into the sun. It was that dumb. Indefensibly dumb.

And plus, everybody knows that Homer Simpson's team would clearly consist of: Roger Clemens, Mike Scioscia, Don Mattingly, Steve Sax, Wade Boggs, Ozzie Smith, Jose Canseco, Ken Griffey Jr., but NOT Darryl Strawberry.

Mmmmmmmm, strawberries......

Eric_Davis
05-18-2007, 07:05 PM
The writer of that atrocity should be punched in the eyeball one time, told he was an idiot, given 3 minutes to relax and think that was the extent of his punishment, and then as soon as he thought he was safe, he'd be catapulted directly into the sun. It was that dumb. Indefensibly dumb.

And plus, everybody knows that Homer Simpson's team would clearly consist of: Roger Clemens, Mike Scioscia, Don Mattingly, Steve Sax, Wade Boggs, Ozzie Smith, Jose Canseco, Ken Griffey Jr., but NOT Darryl Strawberry.

Yep.

rotnoid
05-18-2007, 08:18 PM
worst thing I've ever read on teh internets

I hear they have that on computers now.

Yachtzee
05-18-2007, 08:48 PM

And of course Terry Cashman would write a special version of "Talkin' Baseball" for such a team.

Chip R
05-18-2007, 09:49 PM

It would be but Homer never got a chance to play with any of them except for Strawberry because Clemens went under hypnosis and believed he was a chicken, Scioscia was in the hospital for radiation poisoning, Mattingly was fired because he wouldn't cut his sideburns short enough to please Mr. Burns, Sax was arrested for murder, Boggs was knocked out by Barney, Ozzie fell into a vortex, Canseco was waylaid on his way to the game helping a woman save all her belongings from a fire and Jr. took too much brain and nerve tonic and had Gigantism.