PDA

View Full Version : Send Arroyo for an MRI

redsfaninbsg
05-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Lord, after that performance in SD you have to wonder if Narron has messed up Arroyo.

captainmorgan07
05-26-2007, 08:25 PM
there has to be something wrong with him he's just not locating his pitches right now

RedEye
05-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Isn't it possible that he just had an 'off' outing?

jimbo
05-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Lord, after that performance in SD you have to wonder if Narron has messed up Arroyo.

Come on now, that is just quite a stretch. Arroyo pitches in a manner that high pitch counts are less likely to negatively impact him. Pitching him an extra inning in SD was not going to hurt him.

I realize how everyone is frustrated with Narron, but blaming everything under the sun on him is just getting a little over the top.

RedEye
05-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Come on now, that is just quite a stretch. Arroyo pitches in a manner that high pitch counts are less likely to negatively impact him. Pitching him an extra inning in SD was not going to hurt him.

I realize how everyone is frustrated with Narron, but blaming everything under the sun on him is just getting a little over the top.

Agreed. I don't think we can expect Arroyo to carry an ERA under 3.00 for an entire season. Last year was a bit of a statistical anomaly for him anyway. I expected some outings like the last two, frankly.

captainmorgan07
05-26-2007, 09:29 PM
send narron 2 to get his head examed arroyo still out there closing on 100 pitches just when we make it a 3 run game arroyo gives up one run which is fine but when he gives up another idiot narron doesn't come get him

James B.
05-26-2007, 09:32 PM
I just wonder if him and some of the other players have just lost interest. He is used to being on a good team. After his last start he said something about just losing his concentration. I hope this is just a bad couple starts and he is not quiting.

redsfaninbsg
05-27-2007, 12:47 AM
What could it hurt? Before the long outing he was lights out now he's awful. May not be anything to it, I'd just like to know.