PDA

View Full Version : Rockies Game 2 Thoughts

reds44
06-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Jerry Narron's bad moves tonight:
Edwin batting 7th
Pinch hititng with CASTRO with 2 men on base. CASTRO. Loshe is a flat out better hitter then Castro
Stanton for TWO innings
Will McBeth ever pitch?

I am seriously tired of this guy. I am swearing my head off right now.

Positives:
Edwin continues to play well.
Loshe did fine.

This game, for some reason, completely made me mad.

We better win tomorrow, or we'll ruin the momentum we had.

:bang:

jfar23
06-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Am I mistaken or were the only players used off the bench Castro and Stanton, without a doubt the two worst players on the roster.

reds44
06-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Am I mistaken or were the only players used off the bench Castro and Stanton, without a doubt the two worst players on the roster.
You are correct, sir.

nw_ohio_fan
06-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Positives:
Edwin continues to play well.
Loshe did fine.

This game, for some reason, completely made me mad.

We better win tomorrow, or we'll ruin the momentum we had.

:bang:

I agree with Lohse and Edwin. They both looked sharp.

WVPacman
06-03-2007, 01:29 AM
I feel bad for Lohse tonight b/c he pitched a good game.He only made one mistake to Helton.The 3rd run Holliday got lucky when Phillips ran to 2nd.Reds44 I agree with everything you said about the game.

The way EE is hitting now he should be moved up and I honestly have to say I think Dunn has to be moved somewhere else in the lineup b/c he is struggling big time now.Batting Castro like he did is just giving up and out and throwing away the inning.As for Stanton,I think something has to be done with him b/c he is doing everything EXCEPT help the reds win.

Great post reds44!!:beerme:

captainmorgan07
06-03-2007, 04:08 PM
if lohse gives us that effort everynite he will be a very good start for us for awhile