PDA

View Full Version : Ibanez, Baldelli or Teahen

Benihana
06-03-2007, 06:44 PM
in a standard 5x5 league, how would you rank em? Baldelli is currently on the DL but due to come off in the next ten days. I have Teahen right now but I'm debating dropping him for Ibanez.

larks
06-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I would rank a truly healthy Baldelli ahead of Teahen and Teahen over Ibanez. I have my doubts about Baldelli's ability to stay healthy but if he is he can contribute in all five categories. I prefer Teahen over Ibanez because Teahen will contribute more in HRs, RBIs (though playing for KC cuts into that #), and he will toss in a few steals here and there. I believe Ibanez's 33 HR total was a bit of an outlier though he is still a solid player.
That being said if you have the time and roster spot to stash away a player I would go with Baldelli. If you need immediate production or cant afford to take a risk on Baldelli's health then I would suggest just holding on to Teahen.

camisadelgolf
06-04-2007, 06:41 AM
I agree with larks 100% on this.

redsfan
06-04-2007, 09:51 AM
I hold on to Teahen. Ibanez has gotten off to a slow start and will not repeat last season. He is also getting up there in age. Baldelli can not stay healthy.