PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Finally gets it right with tonite's lineup

captainmorgan07
06-05-2007, 06:19 PM
other than junior with a day off jerry has put together a lineup i find nothing to complain about gonzo's out so castro's in at short but that's due to injury.

hopper
hamilton
phillips
dunn
ede
hatteberg
ross
castro
harang

mound_patrol
06-05-2007, 06:30 PM
other than junior with a day off jerry has put together a lineup i find nothing to complain about gonzo's out so castro's in at short but that's due to injury.

hopper
hamilton
phillips
dunn
ede
hatteberg
ross
castro
harang

Yeah this is actually put together pretty well. I'd rather Dunn be hitting second or third but I'll settle for 4th over 6th any day.

kbrake
06-05-2007, 06:36 PM
I read "Jerry Finally gets it" and got real excited. I was hoping the "it" was an ax.

Natty Redlocks
06-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Is Griffey hurt? Or is Norris Hopper so freaking awesome he just has to be in the lineup? I was hoping for:

Hatteberg
Dunn
Griffey
Encarnacion
Hamilton
Phillips
Ross
Castro

Wellemeyer has fought control problems his whole career; Hatteberg and Dunn would make sure he threw strikes right out of the chute. Ah well, they'll probably knock him around pretty good either way.

reds44
06-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Is Griffey hurt? Or is Norris Hopper so freaking awesome he just has to be in the lineup? I was hoping for:

Hatteberg
Dunn
Griffey
Encarnacion
Hamilton
Phillips
Ross
Castro

Wellemeyer has fought control problems his whole career; Hatteberg and Dunn would make sure he threw strikes right out of the chute. Ah well, they'll probably knock him around pretty good either way.
Griffey was scheduled to get the day off Sunday, but with Dunn sick he was inserted into the lineup and Dunn taken out.

Degenerate39
06-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Griffey gets a much needed days rest

DannyB
06-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Looks like just another goofy lineup to me.
22-36 .379 10

redsupport
06-05-2007, 07:15 PM
same old dross

dsmith421
06-05-2007, 07:18 PM
same old dross

I refuse to believe that Paul Janish or some other middle infielder in the Reds organization can't put up these numbers: .167/.188/.217.

I also can't believe that there are Reds fans with the gall to criticize people like Dunn, Griffey, Phillips, and Encarnacion when the man producing the above line is still on the roster and playing regularly. Oh, and has already taken advantage of the Wayne Krivsky Retirement Castle and reupped for 2008.

TheWalls
06-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Ross - .200
Castro - .164\
Harang - .154

What's not to like?!?

Ohioballplayer
06-06-2007, 09:58 AM

Hatteberg
Dunn
Griffey
Encarnacion
Hamilton
Phillips
Ross
Castro

So much for that theory, lol.

Natty Redlocks
06-06-2007, 12:25 PM
So much for that theory, lol.

d'oh They just had to let him face one more batter.