PDA

View Full Version : Bronson bumped in rotation....

Matt700wlw
06-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Bronson won't pitch until Sunday to give him a couple extra days off...

I believe he was originally set to go Friday...

BuckeyeRedleg
06-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Smart move.

Heath
06-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Bronson won't pitch until Sunday to give him a couple extra days off...

I believe he was originally set to go Friday...

Someone's gonna have to pitch. Santos?

It's Homer's turn in the rotation. Is Philadelphia a park for him to start in?

Matt700wlw
06-19-2007, 09:45 PM

With the off day Thursday, I don't think they need a fill in...

KronoRed
06-19-2007, 09:46 PM

Why not? challenege him! we might let him go 130 outches

;)

guttle11
06-19-2007, 09:46 PM

Slightly better than GABP.

For Bronson, I fully expect him to be placed on the DL on Monday morning. Two days won't change anything. The guy needs a DL stint and an MRI.

HumnHilghtFreel
06-19-2007, 09:47 PM

Cleveland wasn't the ideal lineup for him to start against either, I don't see why they'd hold back now.

edabbs44
06-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Slightly better than GABP.

For Bronson, I fully expect him to be placed on the DL on Monday morning. Two days won't change anything. The guy needs a DL stint and an MRI.

Yeah, it starts with the move back in the rotation. Then the all-out skip once thru the rotation. Then the DL. Then the visit to Jobe or Andrews. Then the "See ya in the second half of '08."

Again...no matter what Narron did with him, that extension looked bad at the start and only got worse from there.

Heath
06-19-2007, 09:52 PM
My bad, I read the schedule wrong.

Off day Thursday. Sheesh. Duh.

Matt700wlw
06-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Is Philadelphia a park for him to start in?

Milton won 14 games there...

:D

Heath
06-19-2007, 09:53 PM
I smell dead horse in here....sniff..sniff....

Aronchis
06-19-2007, 09:54 PM
The Arroyo extension may end up being Krivsky's worst move.

Matt700wlw
06-19-2007, 09:55 PM

I'm not ready to go there at this point....

mth123
06-19-2007, 09:58 PM

No. His worst move was not firing Jerry Narron for his curious use of his pitchers. The Arroyo signing was OK at the time. Its possible that Mr. Narron has turned it quite sour though.

pedro

Belisle will probably. Today was supposed to be his turn in the rotation.

Aronchis

I agree, it is a bit early, but has to be a leading candidate for Wayne's "suspect" moves so far. The rest were not nearly as big monetary risks.

Caveat Emperor
06-19-2007, 09:59 PM

Give it 'til July, when he goes on the DL retroactive to last weekend. I really, really hope I'm wrong on this, but I think that Bronson is done for the year.

The_jbh
06-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Narron's decent line up as of late... now resting Bronson... Did Jerry finally find Redszone?

pedro
06-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Give it 'til July, when he goes on the DL retroactive to last weekend. I really, really hope I'm wrong on this, but I think that Bronson is done for the year.

Maybe, but I don't think I'd jump to that conclusion yet.

KronoRed
06-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Narron's decent line up as of late... now resting Bronson... Did Jerry finally find Redszone?

Nah, blind squirrel and all :D

vaticanplum
06-19-2007, 10:07 PM

I know that Bronson hasn't been too great as of late, but if this ends up happening I'm going to have to get drunk every single night until the end of the season.

Matt700wlw
06-19-2007, 10:15 PM
I know that Bronson hasn't been too great as of late, but if this ends up happening I'm going to have to get drunk every single night until the end of the season.

I can't find anything wrong with this....

;)

Caveat Emperor
06-19-2007, 10:19 PM

I'll buy.

I had one of those stupid fan-hopes that Bronson's breakout year last seasons was what was going to propel this team to the next level. The first leap in the right direction after years of wandering in the darkness grabbing for anything that looked like success.

guttle11
06-19-2007, 10:20 PM
I'll buy.

I had one of those stupid fan-hopes that Bronson's breakout year last seasons was what was going to propel this team to the next level. The first leap in the right direction after years of wandering in the darkness grabbing for anything that looked like success.

Right there with ya, buddy.

This season has been a shot to the groin, for sure. I didn't think this was THE year per se, but I thought this was going to be the year where the rise began. Silly me.