PDA

View Full Version : New Ohio State Forum

fireman937
06-27-2007, 11:42 AM
If any of you are interested there is a new ohio state forum board. I know there is alot but for those of you who care the site is:
www.scarletbuckeye.com
Thanks in advance and go Reds and Bucks.

Red Leader
06-27-2007, 11:50 AM
I will not be joining. I am a UM fan, but that looks like a real nice site. Thanks for posting it. I like reading about recruiting, so I may stop by there and visit that recruiting board at times. That's a forum I think all CFB websites should have, but not all do.

fireman937
06-27-2007, 09:29 PM
I will not be joining. I am a UM fan, but that looks like a real nice site. Thanks for posting it. I like reading about recruiting, so I may stop by there and visit that recruiting board at times. That's a forum I think all CFB websites should have, but not all do.

NO problem i completely understand. Thanks for saying it looks nice. Stop on by every now and then.

redsfanfalcon
06-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Just registered, but under teamohio...I am a BGSU grad, but only went there due to it being local (at the time) and married. I've always loved the Bucks, and root for them, even when they play BGSU. Of course I root for BG otherwise, but OSU is my team.