PDA

View Full Version : Reds Bullpen Promotion--Free Gasoline (I'm Serious--kinda)

reds44
06-27-2007, 03:40 PM
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Reds and United Dairy Farmers are teaming up to provide fans with free gasoline.

Through July 29, fans who purchase four tickets to any game the rest of the season can receive a coupon good for $10 or $20 in free gas at Greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus UDF stores. The amount of the free gasoline coupon will depend on the seat location of the tickets.

To take advantage of this offer, fans must purchase tickets in increments of four via the internet at reds.com/udf or by phone at (513) 381-REDS. The special cannot be used in conjunction with any other ticket discount offer.

Tickets must be purchased in advance of game day and be picked up at the ticket kiosks located at Great American Ball Park's Crosley Terrace and Gapper's Alley or at the Kenwood Towne Centre. The free gasoline coupon will be included with the kiosk's ticket printouts.

-Trent

I added the bullpen part my self. ;)

Jharb74
06-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Daugherty had some good comments on this tonight. He roughly said that the Reds are so bad, it's come to this. Plus if you live around Hamilton or so, it's roughly a break even since you have to drive to the stadium. He then went on to say that he'd rather have Narron out pumping your gas, and have Dick Pole checking your oil!