PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys want the Indians to win it all this year?

BucksandReds
07-18-2007, 09:36 PM
With the Reds out of it would you guys like to see the other Ohio team represent our state and win the Wrld Series. I sure would but I am a Columbus guy and we sit on the outside of the verbal p*ssing match that is Cleveland vs Cincinatti. WOuldn't it be cool to see an Ohio team on top? I guess maybe I am just a Buckeye at heart and put Ohio first.

Chi-Town Red
07-18-2007, 09:43 PM
ahhh...no

Degenerate39
07-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Nope

Caveman Techie
07-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Sure, just as soon as I chip the ice off the entrance to hell.

AmarilloRed
07-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Come on, we still have a chance to win the division! Seriously though, if we don't make the playoffs I would like an Ohio team to win the World Series. I don't hate Cleveland.

howyoufreelin
07-18-2007, 10:58 PM
I have nothing against the Cleveland Indians. In fact, the only time I root against them is against the Reds. I like watching them play. So, if they Reds are out of it, which they are, I would love to see them win it all.

Cleveland Browns...that's another story.

TC81190
07-19-2007, 02:08 AM
I have nothing against the Cleveland Indians. In fact, the only time I root against them is against the Reds. I like watching them play. So, if they Reds are out of it, which they are, I would love to see them win it all.

Cleveland Browns...that's another story.

That sums it up pretty much excellently for me.

They are kind of my #2 team.

mroby85
07-19-2007, 02:25 AM
i don't really care to be honest, i'll just hope the yankees and red sox both make it so there will be a series worth watching.

donnelly_31
07-19-2007, 04:37 AM
As some one who lives in Columbus I REALLY don't want that to happen. Columbus is a bandwagon city. Whoever is better thats who Columbus roots for. When I moved to Columbus in the late 90's it was like Cleveland South during the Indians heyday. For some strange reason all the hardcore Indian fans disappeared as soon as they stopped winning as much. Any Reds fan in Columbus should root against the Indians. If they do go to the World Series this year you can count about reading about the Reds on page 8 of the sports section right after the Columbus Crew.

Reds Freak
07-19-2007, 09:05 AM
As some one who lives in Columbus I REALLY don't want that to happen. Columbus is a bandwagon city. Whoever is better thats who Columbus roots for. When I moved to Columbus in the late 90's it was like Cleveland South during the Indians heyday. For some strange reason all the hardcore Indian fans disappeared as soon as they stopped winning as much. Any Reds fan in Columbus should root against the Indians. If they do go to the World Series this year you can count about reading about the Reds on page 8 of the sports section right after the Columbus Crew.

From a fellow Columbus Reds fan...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Driver62
07-19-2007, 12:51 PM
I'd like to see the Indians win it all. Remember, we still have the Browns to bad mouth.:)

redsfan1966
07-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I never ever want to see a Cleveland team win a championship..the obnoxiousness of their fans make me hate their city and teams. The only concession I will make is admitting Jacobs Field is one of the nicest parks in baseball.

MasonBuzz3
07-19-2007, 01:30 PM
I never ever want to see a Cleveland team win a championship..the obnoxiousness of their fans make me hate their city and teams. The only concession I will make is admitting Jacobs Field is one of the nicest parks in baseball.

try living in NE Ohio. one would think that Hafner and Sizemore never make outs at all. When I was in Cincy, I didn't mind the Tribe, they were just another AL team. But since I came up here for school, I can't stand them

bounty37h
07-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Nope. Hey, I just sent $20 out the other day to cover the Reds making, not having to win once there, simply making, the playoffs.

6-4-3
07-19-2007, 04:59 PM
With the Reds out of it would you guys like to see the other Ohio team represent our state and win the Wrld Series.

HELL NO