PDA

View Full Version : Freel: I'm Bleeping Horrible

JLB5
07-20-2007, 08:21 AM
Never one to play the hero card. Just more reasons to like the guy, from last night's post game...

Freel: "I feel like I can compete and be an unbelievalbe player at one time and then I feel like I’ve never played baseball in my entire life. I have to be more consistent. When you have a leadoff hitter with a .294 on-base percentage, there’s no excuse for that. That’s horrible. It’s a big key, getting on base for these guys, the superstars on this team, Griffey and Dunn, there’s a lot you can do. But I’ve been doing a lot of right turns on first base and heading to the dugout. I’m professional, I’ll be accountable."

Freel: "I just absolutely suck this year. I’m (censored) horrible. I’m a professional, the numbers don’t lie. I’m flat-out horrible. I flat-out suck. It’s frustrating. Go ahead, print it, it’s not anything somebody else isn’t saying."

Ludwig Reds Fan
07-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Freel after 4 beers...

:)

BucSappy
07-20-2007, 10:30 AM
If they Reds haven't put an ad in the classifieds for a sports psychologist...they should.

jcmac3
07-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Freel after 4 beers...

:)

lets hope he learned his lesson and isnt driving. :rolleyes:

Jr's Boy
07-20-2007, 01:08 PM
If they Reds haven't put an ad in the classifieds for a sports psychologist...they should.

Just because the guy tells the truth,and doesn't ''see the world through rose colored glass's'' like most ball players.He needs a shrink?Give me a break.

Jefferson24
07-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Too much Freel, not enough Farney. Go ahead, let your inner little guy take over.

TC81190
07-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Ryan Freel is awesome.

goreds2
07-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Never one to play the hero card. Just more reasons to like the guy, from last night's post game...

Freel: "I feel like I can compete and be an unbelievalbe player at one time and then I feel like I’ve never played baseball in my entire life. I have to be more consistent. When you have a leadoff hitter with a .294 on-base percentage, there’s no excuse for that. That’s horrible. It’s a big key, getting on base for these guys, the superstars on this team, Griffey and Dunn, there’s a lot you can do. But I’ve been doing a lot of right turns on first base and heading to the dugout. I’m professional, I’ll be accountable."

Freel: "I just absolutely suck this year. I’m (censored) horrible. I’m a professional, the numbers don’t lie. I’m flat-out horrible. I flat-out suck. It’s frustrating. Go ahead, print it, it’s not anything somebody else isn’t saying."

He should have also mentioned Brandon Emil Phillips. :)

captainmorgan07
07-20-2007, 04:04 PM
hey atleast he tells the truth to the media.

forfreelin04
07-20-2007, 07:13 PM
After, he tried to steal 3rd in the 1st inning after Hopper bunted him over..... I think he was spot on

Krawhitham
07-20-2007, 09:05 PM
He should have also mentioned Brandon Emil Phillips. :)

Phillips is not a superstar