PDA

View Full Version : Is the honeymoon over?

indy_dave00
07-21-2007, 10:03 PM
The last couple nights the Narron Reds have returned . Can we know prepare for the losing to return ?

As often after a manager switch a team plays better the first 10 or 15 games , then returns back to pre-change ways. After a good start under Mac Kanon are we seeing the return? If so I'm glad its now before the trade deadline.

My fear was the team would play well till then deadline causing Krivsky to not make moves , blinded by brief success. This team needs radical change do it now .

Joseph
07-21-2007, 10:04 PM
This team is only going to deal Lohse and one of the 1B, maybe a pen arm.

The deals are most likely not coming for the major changes, winning or not winning.

flyer85
07-21-2007, 10:09 PM
This team is only going to deal Lohse and one of the 1B, maybe a pen arm.

The deals are most likely not coming for the major changes, winning or not winning.we really have no idea what they might do. My thought is that Dunn will be dealt for a handful of magic beans.

Big Klu
07-22-2007, 02:37 AM
we really have no idea what they might do. My thought is that Dunn will be dealt for a handful of magic beans.

If Dunn gets traded, then you are probably right about the return. It appears that none of the contenders are reluctant to give up any significant prospects this trade season.