PDA

View Full Version : Griffey on the BDSSP

Reds1
07-26-2007, 10:50 AM
Did anyone see Griffey on the Best Damn Sports show?
Nothing major as they rehashed the interview with Mays at the AS break, but they did mention if Seattle called, etc. would he leave and Griffey always the professional said he couldn't comment and that his loyalty was the 24 other guys in the clubhouse. Very classy. What has actually surprised me is that he hasn't requested a trade because he's not looking like he's going to win here, but he's not. Very classy guy! Like you all don't know that.

Go Reds

OldXOhio
07-26-2007, 05:46 PM
How did Junior react to Dibble? RD was a big critic of his years ago after Junior became a Red.

MartyFan
07-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Dibble has always been a bush league jerk as a broadcaster...he is a broadcasting PUNK.

But I don't really know how I feel about that.

Reds1
07-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Dibble really didn't say a whole lot. He just agreed how cool it was to interview Mays. Nothing controversial

redsfan4445
07-27-2007, 12:10 AM
yes back a few years ago when Jr dove for a ball in the 2nd game of the season and damged his shoulder.. Dibble was all over him.. saying he sholdnt dive for a ball.. i wrote him blasting him for that comment as i bet if JR didnt go all out for that fly ball and Dibble was the pitcher and he lost the game, he would ahve been mad as heck.. he did write me back!!.. sarcastic and stepped around what i said... but i should ahev sent him a e-mail asking him if he had the guts to fess up to that stupid comment he made back then... anyway i hope JR will stay a Red and 2008 we see him hold the World Series Trophy here.. yes i can dream.. im sick of losing! ;)

Reds1
07-27-2007, 12:14 AM
anyway i hope JR will stay a Red and 2008 we see him hold the World Series Trophy here.. yes i can dream.. im sick of losing! ;)

AMEN