PDA

View Full Version : Williamson signs with Yankees

Chip R
07-27-2007, 12:29 PM
The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees, that is.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070722&content_id=278268&vkey=news_t531&fext=.jsp&sid=t531

dougdirt
07-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Jay Bruce took him oppo two nights ago for a 3 run HR.

alexad
07-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Jay Bruce took him oppo two nights ago for a 3 run HR.

If Bruce is hitting major league pitching like that, he deserves to be brought up to the Majors. (I say that in with sarcasim since many thought we should sign Williamson)

Johnny Footstool
07-27-2007, 02:43 PM
If Bruce is hitting major league pitching like that, he deserves to be brought up to the Majors. (I say that in with sarcasim since many thought we should sign Williamson)

For an organization that has trotted out Ricky Stone on more than one occasion, Scott Williamson would seem like Rollie Fingers.

KronoRed
07-27-2007, 03:26 PM

Wonder what Bruce would do with Danny Graves :evil:

Mario-Rijo
07-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Wonder what Bruce would do with Danny Graves :evil:

Probably flip him upside down and shake the change out of his pockets! :laugh:

*Editor's Note*
I don't know why I typed this, it doesn't make a bit of sense but it was funny too me just to say it. :help: :D

Tom Servo
07-27-2007, 05:19 PM

*Editor's Note*
I don't know why I typed this, it doesn't make a bit of sense but it was funny too me just to say it. :help: :D
Now that's just ridiculous.

I doubt Danny Graves has any change these days. :evil:

Red Leader
07-27-2007, 05:26 PM

*Editor's Note*

I must admit. I LOL'd. :laugh:

MrCinatit
07-27-2007, 07:27 PM

*Editor's Note*

You probably typed it because the rest of us were thinking of something along the same lines.