KeyMastur
07-30-2007, 09:45 PM
on his way. If nothin happens (trade pending) he'll go back to louisville

Prf15
07-30-2007, 09:51 PM
OK dude, you can stop some time.

paulrichjr
07-30-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm guessing Bruce is next on your list? Hey keep guessing...I'm sure that sooner or later one of the is coming up.

KeyMastur
07-30-2007, 10:00 PM
OK dude, you can stop some time.

jokester huh? You'll see. Go to the louisvile game tomorrow and tell me if he plays or is even on the bench / lineup card

Kc61
07-30-2007, 10:01 PM
This Herr guy is hot right now. How about him?

EZ, Dumatrait, and Bellhorn. Only those three with the big club?

KeyMastur
07-30-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm guessing Bruce is next on your list? Hey keep guessing...I'm sure that sooner or later one of the is coming up.

nope. Told you in the jay Bruce thread he wouldn't be called up this year

KeyMastur
07-30-2007, 10:03 PM
This Herr guy is hot right now. How about him?

you're right. Went 3-4 tonight but not goin anywhere. Bellhorn is a vet and I (Wayne) like vets

Mario-Rijo
07-30-2007, 10:08 PM
you're right. Went 3-4 tonight but not goin anywhere. Bellhorn is a vet and I (Wayne) like vets

Right!! Come on now. Ok I'll bite just for giggles, who from the Major league team is going and to where that there hasn't been any inuendo about?

How about Gonzo or perhaps Hopper, come with something.

KeyMastur
07-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Right!! Come on now. Ok I'll bite just for giggles, who from the Major league team is going and to where that there hasn't been any inuendo about?

How about Gonzo or perhaps Hopper, come with something.

can't really talk about that yet...

Degenerate39
07-30-2007, 10:20 PM
nope. Told you in the jay Bruce thread he wouldn't be called up this year

My name isn't even Wayne and I could've told everyone that!

Mario-Rijo
07-30-2007, 10:21 PM
can't really talk about that yet...

Ok, I figured that much. I'll tell ya what though if EZ, Dumatrait and Bellhorn are all on the roster tommorrow, then you will have a believer in me. Of course as a person in the know, but Wayne Krivsky you are not. :rolleyes:

redsmetz
07-30-2007, 10:23 PM
So I thought newbies needed 50 posts before they could start threads? This guy keeps throwing darts throughout the Minor League forum.

uoduck1017
07-30-2007, 10:25 PM
So I thought newbies needed 50 posts before they could start threads? This guy keeps throwing darts throughout the Minor League forum.

That is only in the Sun Deck. It also has to be at least 60 days.

Kc61
07-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Maybe Bellhorn would come up if Gonzalez is still out.

KeyMastur
07-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Throwing darts ??? I'm givin you inside info before you read it on reds.com

reds44
07-30-2007, 11:11 PM
We'll see what happens.

If it's true, he'll come up.
If it's not, we won't.

We'll know if he was throwing stuff at the wall then.

KeyMastur
07-30-2007, 11:13 PM
not throwing stuff at the wall. Its all pending a trade. It happens bellhorn comes up. If not he'll meet the team in norfolk

Mario-Rijo
07-30-2007, 11:35 PM
not throwing stuff at the wall. Its all pending a trade. It happens bellhorn comes up. If not he'll meet the team in norfolk

I guess the real question is, how far along in this trade must we be to have him heading this way. And what could it be that would have Bellhorn coming as opposed to say Joey Votto. My guess is that it's EEE on his way to Minnesota. And maybe in a few days replaced by Ensberg if Ensberg isn't dealt, or maybe he is dealt to us.

Either way I see a major storm brewing and RZ will never be the same. It will likely make "The Trade" look like a DL transaction.

camisadelgolf
07-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Either way I see a major storm brewing and RZ will never be the same. It will likely make "The Trade" look like a DL transaction.

It's funny you say that--the three guys remaining from The Trade have been put on the DL since coming to the Reds.

reds44
07-30-2007, 11:39 PM
I guess the real question is, how far along in this trade must we be to have him heading this way. And what could it be that would have Bellhorn coming as opposed to say Joey Votto. My guess is that it's EEE on his way to Minnesota. And maybe in a few days replaced by Ensberg if Ensberg isn't dealt, or maybe he is dealt to us.

If EE gets traded redszone may never recover.

uoduck1017
07-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Either way I see a major storm brewing and RZ will never be the same.

Grab the kids and head for safety. This is indeed a scary time. :scared:

Mario-Rijo
07-30-2007, 11:41 PM

It may very well be bigger than just EE! We shall see, I hope the site isn't down when I get home from work. If I go in! :D

reds44
07-30-2007, 11:46 PM
It may very well be bigger than just EE! We shall see, I hope the site isn't down when I get home from work. If I go in! :D
Do you know something?

Dunn and EE?

uh oh.

Mario-Rijo
07-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Do you know something?

Dunn and EE?

uh oh.

Just speculating.

TOBTTReds
07-31-2007, 12:04 AM
If Bellhorn is coming up (why am I believing Key) it is probably because EdE is out. Can Bellhorn bring a fishing net with him? Bc i know his glove doesn't work.

Degenerate39
07-31-2007, 12:07 AM

Imagine if Redszone was around when Tony Perez was traded

CTA513
07-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Bellhorn should only be up if hes going to be the bat boy.

KeyMastur
07-31-2007, 12:25 AM
I hope this trade goes down so I can say I told you so....

TOBTTReds
07-31-2007, 12:28 AM

I don't think it is about us not believing you, I think it is the way you came out and said it. And you didn't exactly create a sterling reputation with some of your posts in other threads.

Shaknb8k
07-31-2007, 12:30 AM
is this worth staying up for? Cause im having my doubts.

reds44
07-31-2007, 12:44 AM
What's the trade?

Slyder
07-31-2007, 12:53 AM
Maybe Conine and Hatteberg get traded then its Bellhorn/Votto at 1b? Thats about the only thing I can think of that would make it needed to bring up Bellhorn. Even at that... its a stretch.

Cantu and Herr would be up in my eyes before Bellhorn. Bellhorn's not part of the present or future, why waste the space? Herr is 26 and Cantu is 25 might as well see what they got to offer if youre looking for a short term spot.

KeyMastur
07-31-2007, 02:54 AM
Votto won't be getting called up. Not yet. We've been trying him in left field to see if he'd be as succesful as Cabrera was in '03 with the transition, but so far it's not working that great. He's been a solid (solid, but not the best) defender at 1st base for the Bats, so i'd like to keep him there and maybe figure out something else before i resort to Votto in left..

icehole3
07-31-2007, 04:17 AM
2 questions
Is Dunn getting traded?
Can you name Minneasota's top ten prospects?

Razor Shines
07-31-2007, 04:29 AM
Votto won't be getting called up. Not yet. We've been trying him in left field to see if he'd be as succesful as Cabrera was in '03 with the transition, but so far it's not working that great. He's been a solid (solid, but not the best) defender at 1st base for the Bats, so i'd like to keep him there and maybe figure out something else before i resort to Votto in left..

So you're still doing the "pretend to be the GM" thing huh? Well I do have to give you points for originality I don't think anyone on this board has done that before.

KeyMastur
07-31-2007, 04:31 AM
So you're still doing the "pretend to be the GM" thing huh? Well I do have to give you points for originality I don't think anyone on this board has done that before.

quite possibly.....but how far off mark are my comments ?? i'd say spot on..... :thumbup:

redsmetz
07-31-2007, 05:40 AM
Throwing darts ??? I'm givin you inside info before you read it on reds.com

Not throwing darts, just asking. My credibility meter goes off when I see three threads started with titles that intimate "facts", when they seem to be conjectures on your part. It's a bit boorish, particularly with nothing to establish your bona fides as to how you're privy to such inside information. I guess we'll see.

membengal
07-31-2007, 07:33 AM
Boorish is being kind, redsmetz.

It's a form of trolling, and it's absolutely polluting this forum.

camisadelgolf
07-31-2007, 08:44 AM
It's definitely trolling, but I'm enjoying every minute of it. I hope "Wayne" keeps 'em comin'.

Kc61
07-31-2007, 09:30 AM
Could it be that Dunn, EE, Dumatrait and perhaps another are headed for the Twins? Just a wild guess.

Dunn obviously on the block.
Twins make salary room trading Castillo for minor leaguers.
Twins need third baseman.
Dumatrait pulled out of game, not called up.
Bellhorn standing by to fill in at third.
Reds willing to give up a lot for top pitching prospect.

Again, just a wild guess.

Red Leader
07-31-2007, 09:34 AM
I think Ensberg being DFA'd really is hurting Wayne if he was negotiating a deal of EE to the Twins. The Twins now have another option, and they can acquire that with money, and likely won't have to deal any of their top prospects to get it. That means, if Wayne wants to move EE, he's going to have to settle for less. Not a situation I want him dealing in. I'm not against dealing EE, but you've got to get a stud prospect in return to do it. Otherwise, it's just dumping him to dump him and the Reds can't afford to be playing that game (again).

Red Leader
07-31-2007, 09:36 AM
I know there's a good fit out there for Ryan Freel, though, and I'd like to see him moved. Freel has an affordable contract and plays numerous positions. Bellhorn would be an ideal replacement for him on the bench, IMO, and I could see Freel pulling in a team's 5-10 prospect.

flyer85
07-31-2007, 09:36 AM
I could see EE going to the Twins, but I doubt they have any interest in Dunn.

membengal
07-31-2007, 10:07 AM
It's definitely trolling, but I'm enjoying every minute of it. I hope "Wayne" keeps 'em comin'.

Why? What does it add? Because it certainly has detracted from the normally insightful and well thought out posts that had been the hallmark of this sub-forum. Sifting through his garbage and the responses to his garbage really blows.

REDblooded
07-31-2007, 10:10 AM
You guys are blowing up Key, but he did drop the hint on Cantu before anybody else had anything......

membengal
07-31-2007, 10:11 AM
Doesn't matter. Tone is a big deal on this board. How things are presented. His tone is horrific and the style beyond annoying.

camisadelgolf
07-31-2007, 10:29 AM
Why? What does it add? Because it certainly has detracted from the normally insightful and well thought out posts that had been the hallmark of this sub-forum. Sifting through his garbage and the responses to his garbage really blows.

Well, "insightful" and "well thought out" are debatable. :D But to answer your question, KeyMastur is making things interesting. If you find it bothersome, you can ignore his posts.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist

(I've never used that function, but I presume it will allow you to not see someone's posts.)

If you respond to his posts, he's only going to feed off of that. In the meantime, I'd like to see what he has to say next.

membengal
07-31-2007, 10:39 AM
Why do I have to do that when someone won't conform to the general rules of the site? Here's a suggestion...why doesn't he find a way to present his information in a respectful manner that doesn't pollute this forum?

And, given how hard Doug, OBM and others work in this sub-forum at imparting information, I am not comfortable joking about "insightful" and "well thought out". There is little question that the energies of some talented and passionate fans make this particular forum very enlightening.

Forgive me for thinking that is worth preserving.

Or people can keep encouraging trollish behavior. I happen to think the sub-forum is valuable enough to question why he should be so encouraged.

camisadelgolf
07-31-2007, 10:51 AM
The trend with trolls is that they don't last very long. If he provides insider information while being mildly obnoxious, I don't really mind. If he becomes more disrespectful or remains this disrespectful for a long period of time, I think he should be banned, and if it turns out that there is zero substance to his posts, I think he should be banned ASAP.

camisadelgolf
07-31-2007, 10:55 AM
Why do I have to do that when someone won't conform to the general rules of the site? Here's a suggestion...why doesn't he find a way to present his information in a respectful manner that doesn't pollute this forum?

And, given how hard Doug, OBM and others work in this sub-forum at imparting information, I am not comfortable joking about "insightful" and "well thought out". There is little question that the energies of some talented and passionate fans make this particular forum very enlightening.

Forgive me for thinking that is worth preserving.

Or people can keep encouraging trollish behavior. I happen to think the sub-forum is valuable enough to question why he should be so encouraged.

Should KeyMastur provide his information in a more respectful way? Absolutely. Would he? Absolutely not.

Trolls get on message boards to annoy people. When people show they are annoyed, the trolls feel accomplished. Therefore, when you express your discontent, you're the one encouraging the troll.

Even though KeyMastur is being trollish, when you look beyond that (not that I'd expect anyone to), he's actually inciting very interesting conversation.

membengal
07-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Ah yes, the ol' blame the victim ploy when someone is trolling.

Awesome.

Red Leader
07-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Even though KeyMastur is being trollish, when you look beyond that (not that I'd expect anyone to), he's actually inciting very interesting conversation.

That's the sticking point for me. Do I like his tone on this board? Not really, but it hasn't been "absolutely unacceptable" either. I've definitely seen worse on this board before and it has gone unpunished. He is providing information that is sparking good conversation in this forum. He was correct on the Cantu trade and as much as I hate to say it, I believe he does have insider information.

Having said all of that, as of 4:30 today, the trade deadline will have passed, we'll know what moves were made and in all likelihood KeyMastur will fade back into the background. If, after the deadline, he continues to post in the tone he is currently posting in, I will warn him and likely remove his posts/threads at that time.

So, KeyMastur, if you are going to continue to contribute to this board, and this forum in particular, please change the tone of your posts or we'll have to deal with the situation a little differently.

KeyMastur
07-31-2007, 11:14 AM
wow...i give you information before you read it on mlb.com or even see it on the ticker, and i get labeled as a troll....nice. this is actually a picture of me that someone took

http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg

i'm kind of confused by my "tone" i'm posting in. i've done nothing but post facts about promotions, and like someone said, sparked good conversation about homer....

membengal
07-31-2007, 11:16 AM
Officious is as officious does.

Believe it or not, good conversation about Homer has been plentiful in these parts. For years.

If you have stuff you wish to share, please do so. Respectfully.

Red Leader
07-31-2007, 11:23 AM
i'm kind of confused by my "tone" i'm posting in. i've done nothing but post facts about promotions, and like someone said, sparked good conversation about homer....

My whole problem is with the Wayne Krivsky role playing. Obviously, you are not Wayne Krivsky, so stop pretending that you are. If you are privy to insider information, that's fine, but don't act like you are the GM because everyone knows you are not. Wayne Krivsky doesn't have the time to post on this board at the trade deadline and usually any other time of the year. Also, if these are major league trade rumors you are discussing, they should be posted in the SunDeck: http://www.redszone.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24

The Minor League Forum is for discussing minor league activity. I understand there is kind of a grey area there since some trades are major league players for minor league players in return. Generally, though, if a trade is made by the Reds, it should be posted on the major league forums, which in your case, would be the SunDeck.

Lastly, show respect and be polite.

KeyMastur
07-31-2007, 11:27 AM
So i'm not W.K. you got me there. But you have to admit that adds humor. I think everyone knows I'm not WK anyways.

I just reached 50 posts, and rumor was you can't post in Sun Deck til 50 posts. So, I post my info where I can post.....

camisadelgolf
07-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Since when were you concerned with the board's guidelines?

sammonator
07-31-2007, 11:31 AM
Key, thanks for the info that you are providing. Are you hearing anything else that may be going on?

KeyMastur
07-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Since when were you concerned with the board's guidelines?

?? i'll assume you were talking to me.

really wasn't, but if you're referring to me talkign about posting in the Sun Deck...you know as well i found out [a few days ago] that you can't post there til you have 50 posts or 60 days service time. so like i said, i'll post my info in the sub-forum where i'm able to post....

KeyMastur
07-31-2007, 11:34 AM
Key, thanks for the info that you are providing. Are you hearing anything else that may be going on?

i'll let you know in a few hours....

Red Leader
07-31-2007, 11:36 AM
So i'm not W.K. you got me there. But you have to admit that adds humor. I think everyone knows I'm not WK anyways.

I just reached 50 posts, and rumor was you can't post in Sun Deck til 50 posts. So, I post my info where I can post.....

Adds humor? Not really, it kind of annoys me to be honest with you. I enjoy the information you are sharing, but I don't like the 4 yr old juvenile games and role playing that goes along with them. Post in a more adult voice and tone and you will likely be well received around here.

Please note that all new members are prevented from starting new threads before they have 60 days of registration time and 50 posts and may only reply to existing threads, as they become familiar with the site. If you have any questions or concerns about the new changes, please utilize the newly created Introductions and Site Feedback forum. We do not want to see any discussion of these changes carry over into any other forum.

I'll have to get with Boss on this one and thanks for pointing this out. I'm not sure why the site is letting you start threads on the Minor League forum, it should only let you respond to existing threads until you have 60 days of registration time and 50 posts.

Heath
07-31-2007, 11:46 AM
This thread is completely conjecture and started from a simple statement about Mark Bellhorn into someone's playground for a role playing. Consider it closed.