PDA

View Full Version : would a callup of bruce and votto make you come back to GABP this season?

toledodan
08-06-2007, 12:48 PM
1) yes! some young talent gives me new hope for the future.
2) no! same crap every year.
3) don't know?

redsfan30
08-06-2007, 12:49 PM
I'll still go anyway, no matter what the record....but having said that, it would definetly be alittle more interesting if they were in the lineup.

dougdirt
08-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Yes it would, but I don't think it would make much of a difference as far as this season goes. However I think it would help a lot going into next season if they both were to get big league at bats this year.

toledodan
08-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Yes it would, but I don't think it would make much of a difference as far as this season goes. However I think it would help a lot going into next season if they both were to get big league at bats this year.

thats what i was thinking as well. this team needs a major shakeup but it needs to come from both the minors and outside the team with top FA players. open your wallets!:beerme:

joshnky
08-06-2007, 01:34 PM
I might but currently it is more convenient (and cheaper) to watch them play in Louisville. I will say that while its nice to see them play here at AAA it would be a different experience seeing them play with the Reds (assuming they play well).

fearofpopvol1
08-06-2007, 01:38 PM
I don't think Bruce is ready yet and I'd prefer him not to be called up this season. However, Votto appears to be ready and should be up here.

KronoRed
08-06-2007, 01:38 PM
It wouldn't make any diffrence to me, if I want to go bake in the heat for 3 hours I'll go, even if Castro is playing :D

redsmetz
08-06-2007, 02:04 PM
I'll still go anyway, no matter what the record....but having said that, it would definetly be alittle more interesting if they were in the lineup.

That's the option that wasn't included, but I'd be going either way.

camisadelgolf
08-06-2007, 02:12 PM