PDA

View Full Version : Chris Sabo Story

scounts22
08-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I was at the game on Saturday and just wanted to share a quick story.

Because my friends and I were being burnt to death in our left field seats, we decided after about 2 innings to go stand by the Reds bullpen where it was shady and we could still see the game. After being there for a couple minutes, I happened to glance to my left and did a double take as I saw a guy who looked like Chris Sabo standing a couple of people over. I waited about an inning to muster up some courage and finally my friends and I went over to him. I excused myself and asked if he was who I thought he was and he said yes! I told him how much I loved him when I was younger and asked him for a picture. He was very kind and obliged. We made a little small talk and went on our way. I was so excited, it made my day to meet someone I spent my childhood watching on tv!

robmadden1
08-12-2007, 09:04 PM
My mom talked to him most of the game he sat right infront of her in section 103 where the woman passed out. She was standing at the top with the usher named Dan at the time it happened. Dan and her helped out woman until help arrived.