PDA

View Full Version : Wow.....What a game to be at

reds44
08-16-2007, 02:17 AM
Just got home from Wrigley, and wow what a game! I am speechless. Games like this are why I love baseball. From the 1.5 hour rain delay, to the 11-9 thriller, I could not have scripted a better game.

GO REDS!!!!!!

GoReds33
08-16-2007, 02:29 AM
I wish I would have been in Chicago today and yesterday. A couple quick questions. How much were your tickets? And, how much did you get hounded?

reds44
08-16-2007, 02:33 AM
I wish I would have been in Chicago today and yesterday. A couple quick questions. How much were your tickets? And, how much did you get hounded?
A. My dad got free tickets.
B. Nothing unexpected but some. People were real mad after the game, but I enjoyed it.

GoReds33
08-16-2007, 02:41 AM
I can't stand a happy Cubs fan. Man, that was a terrific game. It had me focused the whole time. Atleast this one didn't end with the outfielder making a catch against the wall. I almost had a heart attack yesterday.

OSUredsFAN
08-16-2007, 02:50 AM
I'm going to the game on Thursday. I just hope I can survive. getting the broom ready!!!

GoReds33
08-16-2007, 02:53 AM
I'm going to the game on Thursday. I just hope I can survive. getting the broom ready!!!I wouldn't recomend taking a broom. I don't think Cubs fans would like that too much. They might just throw you on the field. Lets hope we get a sweep. I want to hear the soft, but oh so sweet sound of "Ohhhh" as the final out is recorded. Go Reds!:beerme:

OSUredsFAN
08-16-2007, 07:59 AM
I wouldn't recomend taking a broom. I don't think Cubs fans would like that too much. They might just throw you on the field. Lets hope we get a sweep. I want to hear the soft, but oh so sweet sound of "Ohhhh" as the final out is recorded. Go Reds!:beerme:

Yeah I'm not going to take a broom. Afterall, if I did, I would just lose it after having a few pregame $6 cans of beer.

GO REDS!!!!!!