PDA

View Full Version : roster ? help

bounty37h
08-21-2007, 01:18 PM
I went to the Bats-Bulsl game Sunday night, adn got to meet and hang out with all teh plasyers afterwards from both teams. I lucked out-the Bulls were having a charity jersey day for the Lance Armstrong Foundation, and aucitoned the game worns off after the game, signed by the player. I bought Evan Longoria's jersey, in hopes he makes it as big as many think he will. I met him after the game, and got to hang out at teh bar afterwards with amyn of hte palyers. I got one guy to sign a ball for me, but I coulndt figure out who he was0the roster in the fanguide they gave out tha tday was outdated and incomplete. i got it hoping it was Cueto, the only one on that roster who seemed like ti could be-but I thought he was out of L-ville already? I cant make out the palyers name, but it looks like # 57, maybe starts with a B or R? He was hanging around Anderson Machado most of the night when he wasnt on the phone. Thanks for any help guys...

camisadelgolf
08-21-2007, 01:25 PM
He's Ramon Ramirez (http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?n=Ramon%20Ramirez&pos=P&sid=t416&t=p_pbp&pid=459371).

bounty37h
08-21-2007, 01:31 PM
sweet, thanks for the help. I havent seen anything on him before, other then the stats you just sent, anyone know anything on him?

Red Soup
08-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Bounty... Come on... Learn to type or to edit yourself. That was painful to read.

nate
08-21-2007, 01:58 PM
That was like reading an eye chart!

bounty37h
08-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Bounty... Come on... Learn to type or to edit yourself. That was painful to read.

I apologize, I normally go back and check before posting, was rushing out the door....Maybe when I go back to learn editing, you can join me for social skills towards others :)

ochoa30
08-21-2007, 06:13 PM
sweet, thanks for the help. I havent seen anything on him before, other then the stats you just sent, anyone know anything on him?

I saw his first outing for louisville on milb.tv and he was hitting anywhere from 90-96 on the gun. He also looked to have a good change but only soso control of all his pitches. He may have been nervous though. Looked to have a decent future if he can refine his control a bit.

TOBTTReds
08-21-2007, 07:45 PM
I apologize, I normally go back and check before posting, was rushing out the door....Maybe when I go back to learn editing, you can join me for social skills towards others :)

owned...well said response.