PDA

View Full Version : Will Livingston be sent down?

AmarilloRed
08-22-2007, 05:12 PM
I may be wrong about this, but I thought I heard Krivsky talk about sending down Livingston in the interview. Did anyone hear this in the interview? I see he is still on the 25 man roster, so maybe it is a move he will make in the near future.

captainmorgan07
08-22-2007, 06:25 PM
i hope not we aint got many other pitchers left to pick from. He's only had 2 bad starts i think he deserves alil longer of a leash.

Muggerd
08-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Livingston will be up for the remainder of the year unless he falls off the face of the earth I would imagine.

Its possible he does but I think hes likely to continue to be a consistent 5th starter.

Nothing worse than having a gut throw CGs one start and 2 innings the next for a whole season. Really strains your bullpen and makes it hard to game plan for.

Livingston seems consistent enough for me right now.

ChatterRed
08-22-2007, 10:05 PM
......and besides, we need his bat! (tongue in cheek)

AmarilloRed
08-23-2007, 12:38 AM
So no one else heard him mention sending down Livingston to Louisville in the interview?

Muggerd
08-23-2007, 12:40 AM
So no one else heard him mention sending down Livingston to Louisville in the interview?

I didnt hear it at all.

JLB5
08-23-2007, 09:21 AM
The interviewer was asking questions about why they sent Livingston down after his good start in Colorado earlier in the year. He's not going anywhere this year. Last I checked, they still don't have a starter announced for Saturday, let alone one to replace him.

AmarilloRed
08-23-2007, 02:29 PM
I must have misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying that. I do like Livingston, and he would be a good 5th starter as long as he locates his pitches.

Vada Pinson Fan
08-23-2007, 04:27 PM
I think the Reds need to stick with Bobby and let him finish the year with the big club. He deserves it and slows down the revolving door for filling the 3rd -5th starting pitching spots.