PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Pitt., any suggestions?

cincrazy
08-26-2007, 11:51 PM
Me and a buddy are more than likely going to Pittsburgh on Tuesday for the doubleheader. Could anyone give us helpful hints on where to park? We were thinking about the Forth Duquesne and Sixth Street garage, because the Pirates website said that it was only $5 on game days, but I was wondering if that was accurate or not, especially for a DH. I would appreciate any suggestions for those of you that might have experience with the Pittsburgh area. Thanks a lot!

TOBTTReds
08-27-2007, 12:39 AM
There is a huge lot there most people park at for 10 bucks on game nights. Getting out of there is a nightmare, but it shouldn't be bad for a DH.

Pittsburgh has a few nice areas (urgh, pains me to say that). I went with my gf, so they were angled to that type of thing. Don't really know what I would do if I went with another guy, which it sounds like you are. There is a bar called Hi-Tops right near the stadium that might be cool to go to before the game.

cincrazy
08-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Hey thanks a lot. Hopefully it all goes smooth. Of course, as long as the Reds get the two wins, I'll be perfectly happy whether the parking is easy to find or not, haha.