PDA

View Full Version : Dougdirt and Reds44... A little love?

Homer Bailey
08-30-2007, 04:16 AM
I think it is time that we salute (IMO) the two best minor league posters on Redszone.... you guys are a wealth of information and do a great job of presenting THE FACTS (although you both do give your opinions, which I agree upon 90-99% of the time).... Your contributions often go unnoticed and unmentioned, and I posted it in a thread the other night, but I want it to be known that you guys are very much appreciated, and two of the most trustworthy people on this site! I apoligize if I am leaving other posters out, but these are the two that I trust the most...

Keep up the good work, and thank you for making Redszone the reliable site that it is! You are unbelievable fans, and what strives me to be the biggest Reds fan possible....

sonny
08-30-2007, 05:09 AM
I read everyday and greatly appreciate the efforts of these two, as well as others who keep me informed. I can honestly say it has made me a better fan. :thumbup:

jmcclain19
08-30-2007, 06:02 AM
http://www.geocities.com/disgustedinstlouis@sbcglobal.net/brown_noser.jpg

edabbs44
08-30-2007, 07:07 AM
...so crack open a Bud-Light, ol' maestros of the Minor League Forum...

:)

Just kidding, they do a great job. OBM as well.

BRM
08-30-2007, 10:38 AM
Let's not leave out OBM. Many thanks to all of you guys who keep this forum running. There is always lots of great information here. Keep up the great work fellas!

:beerme:

Homer Bailey
08-30-2007, 12:50 PM
That's right... I'm a brown noser. I suck up to people I will never meet in my life. Hilarious Jmcclain....

Apologies to OBM

TOBTTReds
08-30-2007, 05:22 PM
I agree. I don't have to search through milb.com thanks to the minor league updates. Well done.

Mario-Rijo
08-30-2007, 06:16 PM
...so crack open a Bud-Light, ol' maestros of the Minor League Forum...

:)

Just kidding, they do a great job. OBM as well.

Very good :clap::laugh:

BTW I concur, the minor league forum seems to be just as if not more interesting anymore. Of course the biggest reason being the big club just isn't all that interesting. But these guys and others do a great job of keeping everyone informed.

So take a bow, 'ole keepers of the affiliate analysis.

reds44
08-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks Homer.

Like others said, OBM definatley deserves some love as well, as does everyone who contributes to the forum. If Doug, OBM, and myself were sitting here talking to each other then it wouldn't do anyone much good.

Thanks again.

OnBaseMachine
08-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Thanks Homer.

If Doug, OBM, and myself were sitting here talking to each other then it wouldn't do anyone much good.

It would if we had beer.:beerme:

But seriously, thanks for the kind words, folks.

camisadelgolf
09-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Yes, a huge thank you to those mentioned. They help make this the best Reds fan site anywhere.

kaldaniels
09-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Sign me up for this thread...great insight and great info from each of you.....thanks!!!

Chi-Town Red
09-02-2007, 10:49 PM
thanks to both for all the knowledge !!

KittyDuran
09-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I tried to give Doug a care package for all his work... but he turned it down! [he doesn't know about my care packages obviously). ;)

Topcat
09-04-2007, 05:57 PM
I tried to give Doug a care package for all his work... but he turned it down! [he doesn't know about my care packages obviously). ;)

Um Doug you really need to get that care package:D, they are the best!