PDA

View Full Version : would anyone care

jfleur87
08-31-2007, 03:40 PM
if it was Jared Burton throwing 2 balls above Jason Bay's head. As I sit here and watch espn all day long, i feel that every 30 minutes i have to see the highlights, and i'm that much closer to not watching espn anymore

mroby85
08-31-2007, 06:21 PM
thats not yankees vs. red sox. that is obviously a bigger rivalry than reds vs. pirates, and odds are better that it would be intentiional with the bad blood between those two teams. I don't complain when they do ohio st. vs. michigan coverage non stop on game week, so i kind of understand it.

Ahhhorsepoo
08-31-2007, 07:23 PM
thats not yankees vs. red sox. that is obviously a bigger rivalry than reds vs. pirates, and odds are better that it would be intentiional with the bad blood between those two teams. I don't complain when they do ohio st. vs. michigan coverage non stop on game week, so i kind of understand it.

I do complain about that as well though.. what about UC beating Rutgers last year on that same day, and Rutgers was #7? got about 1:15 total of the whole sportcenter and all they did was use that game to blast how crappy the Big East was.. yet when both O$U and Michigan lost BIG time in their bowl, it proved that the whole arguement over the rematch was a HUGE waste of talk and all of everyones time. If I wanted to hear BoSox v Yankees, I would tune into a stream of their game and then a local radio station for postgame.... I am sick of only being told about O$U in cincy during football season, and the Yankees during the baseball season on espn, both things are way over talked about.. USC is starting to get there..

I agree, had burton done that.. there would have been no talk about it..

ChatterRed
08-31-2007, 07:57 PM
How about the ESPN coverage of the Bengals-Falcons game last week. Oh yeah, by the way, did you know Michael Vick pleaded guilty? Sheesh........how many interviews do we need DURING THE GAME????????? That was pathetically ridiculous and an all-time low for ESPN in my opinion. Terrible decision-making by those in charge. I turned the game off because I was so sick of hearing about Michael Vick. Who frickin' cares????

Muggerd
08-31-2007, 08:02 PM
How about the ESPN coverage of the Bengals-Falcons game last week. Oh yeah, by the way, did you know Michael Vick pleaded guilty? Sheesh........how many interviews do we need DURING THE GAME????????? That was pathetically ridiculous and an all-time low for ESPN in my opinion. Terrible decision-making by those in charge. I turned the game off because I was so sick of hearing about Michael Vick. Who frickin' cares????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgN5KEGaJcY

TeamSelig
08-31-2007, 08:15 PM
lol nice video

jmac
08-31-2007, 10:09 PM
Last season werent the Reds 2 out with 3 to play yet the stros were the only team that could possibly catch Stl.
Of course that goes deeper than just espn.

GoReds33
08-31-2007, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgN5KEGaJcY
That was sweet. I love the stuff that happens in the background on live tv.:)