PDA

View Full Version : Special Brackets For Old Cinergy Field (Riverfront Stadium) Seats?

goreds2
09-01-2007, 07:08 PM
I bought two connected Cinergy Field seats today ($2 at a yard sale!!). They are the Red section seats. There is an arm in the middle of the two seats but none on each end. It has a connector in the rear middle where it was secured in the concrete to stablize them at the stadium.

Does anyone know who may sell special brackets for these type seats?

I did just email Orourke Wrecking to see if they sell them. I thought they did upon selling the seats to the public a few years back.

Muggerd
09-01-2007, 07:32 PM
2 bucks? dang

goreds2
09-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Here is an email response I received from O'ROURKE WRECKING COMPANY.
I will have to call next week.

We are out of brackets. They were made by Evers Welding, (513) 385-7352

Thanks for writing.

nineworldseries
03-28-2008, 05:22 PM
I know this thread is old, but I found some pretty nice brackets for my Riverfront Stadium chair off of eBay. The guy who made and sold them lives in Grove City.

goreds2
03-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Thanks! They are still in my garage. Do you remember the seller name on EBAY?

nineworldseries
04-01-2008, 11:20 AM
These:

http://www.ballparkseats.com/Seat%20stands.htm

look kind of similar to mine (mine are sort of these brackets flipped upside down like this: ^ if you can imagine that.

They're 90 bucks a pair, but they probably could work.

nineworldseries
04-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Here's a guy on ebay, too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RIVERFRONT-STADIUM-SEATS-BENGALS-REDS-SEAT-PETE-ROSE_W0QQitemZ290209784922QQcmdZViewItem

In the item description it says he makes and sells stands (which look pretty nice) with an email link.

goreds2
04-01-2008, 06:40 PM
I will email them pictures of the connnected seats I have, Thanks

reds2221
04-01-2008, 07:05 PM
$2? that rocks!

goreds2
04-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Here is a picture. Hopefully I can find the correct brackets. Yes, for $2 it is worth the investment to try and fix this.

Edit: I have emailed 4 different companies with 6 pictures. My fingers are crossed.

goreds2
04-02-2008, 05:47 PM
I will email them pictures of the connnected seats I have, Thanks

It does not look good. I may just end up hanging them up in my garage for display.

Here is one of the emails I received which was the most positive but not good news.

" Hi, as you know already, you need to buy two more legs, we don't have Riverfront legs in any of our warehouses. We have American Seating legs of various types but you would need to scrap that one leg you have and start all over, and your pair of seats would not be considered legit collectibles at that point. $60 to $105 depending on style per leg plus UPS.
We do have brackets for those Riverfront legs to make them floor mounted. "

reds2221
04-03-2008, 07:40 AM
sorry about your luck....

redsmetz
04-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Here is a picture. Hopefully I can find the correct brackets. Yes, for $2 it is worth the investment to try and fix this.

Edit: I have emailed 4 different companies with 6 pictures. My fingers are crossed.

I sat in those seats once time. I think Dave Parker hit a home run that day. :D

goreds2
04-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I sat in those seats once time. I think Dave Parker hit a home run that day. :D

He could hit them in the Red Seats.

BCubb2003
04-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Maybe you could create a black box museum-style pedestal to rest them on to display them and even sit on them.

goreds2
04-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Maybe you could create a black box museum-style pedestal to rest them on to display them and even sit on them.

Can you show me an example? :)

takpill
05-24-2011, 07:54 PM
I bought two connected Cinergy Field seats today ($2 at a yard sale!!). They are the Red section seats. There is an arm in the middle of the two seats but none on each end. It has a connector in the rear middle where it was secured in the concrete to stablize them at the stadium.

Does anyone know who may sell special brackets for these type seats?

I did just email Orourke Wrecking to see if they sell them. I thought they did upon selling the seats to the public a few years back.

Hi I know this is an old thread, and you may never see this. BUT if you still have your 2 connected seats and have not been able to find the parts you need I would be interested in buying the center leg or standard that connects the 2 seats. You would still have the seat back and seat itself for display. If you get this please email me through this site and let me know if you are interested in selling you seat "leg" (I need 2 if anyone out there is interested in selling. I'd prefer red color, but not too picky.

Thanks and GO REDS

wilsonmw1
07-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Would you be willing to sell the seats? I am putting together a baby room and these would be great! I would obviously ensure you make a great profit.

cell is 937.623.4268
email is waynwilson@gmail.com

gilpdawg
07-13-2011, 01:07 AM
He hasn't posted here in a couple of months, but he's on another board I visit. I'll try and shoot him a message and tell him to check out this thread.

goreds2
10-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Would you be willing to sell the seats? I am putting together a baby room and these would be great! I would obviously ensure you make a great profit.

cell is 937.623.4268
email is waynwilson@gmail.com

(I am the original poster)
I ended up selling the seats a few years back. (wish I would have kept them) I do still have a seat back I am going to keep. I would like to purchase some seats with the brackets some day.

Here is one place to possibly get brackets for anyone who just has the seats.

http://collectiblestadiumseats.com/id12.html