PDA

View Full Version : Go Appalachian State!

Cockerham
09-04-2007, 07:47 PM
The defeat of Michigan by Appalachian State may be the greatest thing to happen since Ohio State beat them last year. I thought it was absolutely hilarious that the number 5 ranked team in the nation lost to a school that I've never even heard of. Another great part about it is, Michigan dropped 27 spots in the rankings. Hahaha. There goes the National Title hopes, too bad Michigan fans, maybe you should get a coach that isn't an idiot. I am still laughing at them. One more thing, GO BUCKEYES!

pedro
09-04-2007, 07:52 PM
The defeat of Michigan by Appalachian State may be the greatest thing to happen since Ohio State beat them last year. I thought it was absolutely hilarious that the number 5 ranked team in the nation lost to a school that I've never even heard of. Another great part about it is, Michigan dropped 27 spots in the rankings. Hahaha. There goes the National Title hopes, too bad Michigan fans, maybe you should get a coach that isn't an idiot. I am still laughing at them. One more thing, GO BUCKEYES!

How typical.

You stay classy now.

Heath
09-04-2007, 07:57 PM

And I wonder why I never join a Buckeye Message board.

Where were these people when Stanley Jackson was getting sacked and Shawn Springs slips.

Bandwagoners.

Heath
09-04-2007, 07:58 PM
You know what, this type of stuff has no reason to be even around here.

Not a good start on post #1

Sorry, visting hours are over.

Go here -

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62076&page=7