PDA

View Full Version : WWE (Vince's Kid)

Cockerham
09-04-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't know how many other people on here watch WWE wrestling but I do. And I think I know who Vince's kid is. I think it's pretty obvious actaully. When they gave the clue yesterday "Things are looking up" the first superstar that came to my head was the Great Khali. It seems ridiculous that Khali would be Vince's kid but I'm sure that's what the WWE is trying to do is to make it ridiculous. Another note on Raw yesterday. The Triple H match was terrible, I hated that it ended by DQ. But I did enjoy seeing Triple H slaughter Umaga after the match. I've never seen Umaga dominated like that before. He hit him with a chair about 10times and then hit him with a sledge hammer twice and Umaga was done. It was different not seeing John Cena on there yesterday because he is in the main event every week. Also, Raw started off pretty good too, I liked that Umaga lost the Intercontinental Championship to Jeff Hardy. Umaga is a bad person to put that belt on in my opinion. If any wrestling fans are reading this (I know there's not many) then tell me what you think and who you think Vince's illigitement son is.

sonny
09-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Bob Boone

WVPacman
09-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Bob Boone

nope your wrong its jose canseco!!:D

Tom Servo
09-05-2007, 03:22 AM
Mantaur

registerthis
09-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Bastion Booger

BuckU
09-05-2007, 11:09 AM
You're all wrong. It's the Bezerker (HUSK! HUSK! HUSK!)

registerthis
09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Saba Simba

Puffy
09-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Man Mountain Rock

TeamSelig
09-05-2007, 02:23 PM
I haven't kept up with it, but I'd be willing to bet that it is a lower level guy who will get a massive push with it.

What have the clues been? Khali?! Did Vince make a baby with Andre the Giant?

Yachtzee
09-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Tommy "Wildfire" Rich

registerthis
09-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Man Mountain Rock

I see your Man Mountain Rock, and raise you a Battle Kat.

redsfan1966
09-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Sorry to actually give a real guess--but I think it has to be "Stone Cold" Steve Austin....just think of the possibilities with that story line...and based on the first post, I m glad I didnt make the trek to Nationwide Arena and shell out my cash...

Tom Servo
09-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry to actually give a real guess--but I think it has to be "Stone Cold" Steve Austin....just think of the possibilities with that story line...and based on the first post, I m glad I didnt make the trek to Nationwide Arena and shell out my cash...
I haven't watched wrestling in months now, but unless it's a midcarder like TeamSelig suggested, Austin seems like the most obvious guess.

Chip R
09-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I had heard it was supposed to be Mr. Kennedy before the steroid thing happened.

DTCromer
09-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Norm on cheers

GoReds33
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
I bet its Jerry Narron. He needs a job.

FlightRick
09-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Clearly, Mae Young is a filthy harlot and a liar. Mark Henry was not the father of her hand. Vince was. And now, the hand is all grown up and coming back to have its vengeance. This is the only logical answer.

Chip R
09-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Clearly, Mae Young is a filthy harlot and a liar. Mark Henry was not the father of her hand. Vince was. And now, the hand is all grown up and coming back to have its vengeance. This is the only logical answer.

:lol:

Patrick Bateman
09-05-2007, 10:57 PM

I think you just described the episode from why I lossed interest in wrestling.

guttle11
09-05-2007, 11:09 PM
I think you just described the episode from why I lossed interest in wrestling.

Hopefully you missed Katie Vick.

I think the son is Big Show. Why?...Why not?

sonny
09-05-2007, 11:09 PM
The Gobbiltygooker. End of discussion.

registerthis
09-06-2007, 12:26 AM
The Gobbiltygooker. End of discussion.

"...and the fans in Cleveland love the Gobbledygooker!"

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Chip R
09-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Hopefully you missed Katie Vick.

I think the son is Big Show. Why?...Why not?

Cause he's Andre's son.

Tom Servo
09-06-2007, 02:22 PM
No, Big Show's dad died and so the Big Bossman got Show's mother to admit that he was illegitimate and then stole Show's father's casket and drove it around.

What's sad is that people who don't watch wrestling probably wouldn't believe this stuff was actually done on a wrestling show. :lol:

HotCorner
09-06-2007, 03:08 PM
No, Big Show's dad died and so the Big Bossman got Show's mother to admit that he was illegitimate and then stole Show's father's casket and drove it around.

Oh god do I remember that. :help:

The most over the top moment for me was when Undertaker kidnapped Stephanie. While driving away with her in the car, Taker said "where to Stephanie?" followed by a maniacal laugh and a scream from Stephanie. I laughed so hard I cried.

mroby85
09-08-2007, 11:15 PM
i think it's hornswoggle the midget, but unfortunately i won't be able to find out live, because i'm going to be at the bengals monday night game, lol.

rotnoid
09-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Cause he's Andre's son.

Are you saying that Andre and Vince....?

Dracodave
09-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Big Show isn't Andre's son. It was a gimmick to introduce him into WCW's title scene and to get him to fued with Hogan. A gimmick HOGAN wanted to do. When Big Show first started out, wow, TOTALLY unlike the wrestler today. Running Big Boots, Moonsaults..actually WRESTLING skills..

The son will be Triple H due to his marriage with Steph. The original son was Kennedy but due to him getting busted for roids..they will play off the suspection that he lied to Vince and will be suspended for it..to keep his characters name fresh and in storylines still.

Chip R
09-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Big Show isn't Andre's son. It was a gimmick to introduce him into WCW's title scene and to get him to fued with Hogan. A gimmick HOGAN wanted to do. When Big Show first started out, wow, TOTALLY unlike the wrestler today. Running Big Boots, Moonsaults..actually WRESTLING skills..

Wow, Show isn't Andre's son?! Do tell. Next thing you know you're going to tell me that the Undertaker isn't really a dead man walking and Kane isn't his brother.

Puffy
09-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Isaac Yankem, DDS

registerthis
09-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Isaac Yankem, DDS

Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz

Tom Servo
09-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz
http://www.wrestlingworld.it/Historical/wwhallofshame/Knuckleball/mvp.jpg

Hey, could the Brooklyn Brawler really be a worse pitcher than Dumatrait?

M2
09-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Seeing that they created the gimmick for Mr. Kennedy, who now has to go on suspension for taking HGH, you'd almost have to think they'll turn it into a joke (perhaps it will be HHH messing with Vince). In that spirit, I'll pick Big Dick Johnson.

http://www.mondowrestling.com/blog/public/bigdick.jpg

sonny
09-11-2007, 02:50 AM
Hmmm. It could be any one of a number of folks:
Red Rooster
Berserker
Bastion Booger
Doink the Clown
El Gigante
Marty Janeatty
Tugboat
Iron Mike Sharp
Gillberg
Pete Rose
Akeem
Rico
Fake Deisel
Fake Razor Ramon
The Genius
Irwin R. Schyster
Sparky Plugg

registerthis
09-11-2007, 10:39 AM
"Iron" Mike Sharpe (Canada's Strongest Man)

or

The Goon

Puffy
09-11-2007, 12:27 PM
i think it's hornswoggle the midget, but unfortunately i won't be able to find out live, because i'm going to be at the bengals monday night game, lol.

good call