PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys!

icehole3
09-08-2007, 07:54 AM
Thanks to all the guys who gave updates this year, you guys were god sent. You all were very informative and you guys know your stuff. I also like that not everyone here isnt just pumping up our farm system because we need healthy debates or we wont see the picture as a whole. So I hope everyone who did these minor league updates and also offered a different point of view, understands that we appreciate it, at least I do. Good job.

:thumbup:

Ga_Red
09-08-2007, 12:40 PM
thumbsup:

mth123
09-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks to all the guys who gave updates this year, you guys were god sent. You all were very informative and you guys know your stuff. I also like that not everyone here isnt just pumping up our farm system because we need healthy debates or we wont see the picture as a whole. So I hope everyone who did these minor league updates and also offered a different point of view, understands that we appreciate it, at least I do. Good job.

:thumbup:

Agree. DougDirt, OBM, Reds44, Texasdave, Newfever and CTA513 (he/she doesn't get enough recognition IMO) stand out as posters who have kept the minor league updates coming and the forum interesting. This forum made a lost baseball season enjoyable for me. No slight to other posters who are also very knowledgeable. Just mentioing the ones who give frequent game updates.

KittyDuran
09-08-2007, 03:25 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Now it's time for those of us who have prospects to update their profiles! :)

dougdirt
09-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Good call Kitty.... I have about 8 or 9 to update. Im a slacker.

GoReds33
09-08-2007, 11:10 PM
I deeply appreciate all of those who contributed to the prospect reports, and the minor league updates. I really love to see how so many people take time out of their day to do this stuff. Its good to know that everybody hasn't jumped off the Reds bandwagon.

Topcat
09-09-2007, 03:52 AM
Agree. DougDirt, OBM, Reds44, Texasdave, Newfever and CTA513 (he/she doesn't get enough recognition IMO) stand out as posters who have kept the minor league updates coming and the forum interesting. This forum made a lost baseball season enjoyable for me. No slight to other posters who are also very knowledgeable. Just mentioing the ones who give frequent game updates.

I second that and appreciate there efforts. At one time I was so wanting to commit fully along with these mentioned efforts but due to school and well situations beyond my control I have not been able to. I salute the efforts of all who have given of themselves and you should take a bow as you have given incredible insight to what we all hope is the life blood that pumps our beloved Red's. God bless you Gatekeepers who provide us with your insight of the future Red's:beerme:

IslandRed
09-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Nothing to add except another "thanks."