PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man Trailer

GAC
09-14-2007, 10:39 AM
The movie isn't due out till next May.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/medium_trailer.html

Johnny Footstool
09-14-2007, 10:54 AM
I saw this trailer posted at The Onion's AV Club. It looks very cool. One of the AV Club posters said something like, "I really like Robert Downey Jr.'s take on Tony Stark, which appears to be 'What if Tony Stark was Robert Downey Jr.?'"

After this and the new Hulk movie starring Ed Norton, I'd really like to see a huge crossover film, like Iron Man, Spidey, and the FF versus the X-men and the Hulk.

durl
09-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Nice trailer. I can only hope that it ends up better than the X-Men movies. I was a fan of Iron Man back in the 70s. It's good to see him making it to the big screen.

RedDevil
09-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Looks awesome

The Baumer
09-14-2007, 05:30 PM
Putting a trailer out this early seems risky. You don't want your audience to be burnt out months before the movie is released.

Hopefully, I won't see a Dark Knight trailer until at least May.

Yachtzee
09-14-2007, 09:58 PM
I enjoyed the Black Sabbath nod too.

GAC
09-15-2007, 05:42 AM
I saw this trailer posted at The Onion's AV Club. It looks very cool. One of the AV Club posters said something like, "I really like Robert Downey Jr.'s take on Tony Stark, which appears to be 'What if Tony Stark was Robert Downey Jr.?'"

After this and the new Hulk movie starring Ed Norton, I'd really like to see a huge crossover film, like Iron Man, Spidey, and the FF versus the X-men and the Hulk.

I really hope they do a better job this time with the Hulk. After seeing that second FF movie, which was a joke, I've pretty much given up they'll do one that gives due credit to the FF.

The direction the last Spidey movie went, it will soon be playing on the Lifetime Movie Network.