PDA

View Full Version : The nightmare is over - the Reds are back on TV in Toledo!

Danny Serafini
09-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Forgot to mention this a couple of days ago, but after nearly two years without it Buckeye Cablesystem has finally brought back Fox Sports Ohio. There wasn't much of an announcement so some of you may not have heard, those in Toledo you'll get the Reds on channel 30. Doesn't do much good for this year at this point, but at least we know we're set for next year.

toledodan
09-21-2007, 01:36 AM
Forgot to mention this a couple of days ago, but after nearly two years without it Buckeye Cablesystem has finally brought back Fox Sports Ohio. There wasn't much of an announcement so some of you may not have heard, those in Toledo you'll get the Reds on channel 30. Doesn't do much good for this year at this point, but at least we know we're set for next year.

thanks for the info. i had directv before buckeye made the bone head move to drop fox ohio. i had alot of friends pi$$ed about it and switched to directv. just a quick question is it fox ohio or fox cincinnati? i wasn't sure if fox ohio would show it up here. i guess with the indians having STO that opens the door for more reds fans to get the games on fox.:thumbup:let me know if fox ohio shows the xavier games as well. maybe i'll expand my basic back up to the full package before winter sets in. don't want to miss any xavier games because of snow on my dish.:thumbdown:(

Danny Serafini
09-21-2007, 08:54 AM
It's definitely Fox Ohio, I'm not sure if they have Fox Cincinnati anymore. I was always under the impression that Fox Cincinnati was just an overflow they moved the Reds games to when Fox Ohio was showing the Indians. Either way we're getting the Reds now. I'll let you know if they show any Xavier games.

bucksfan
09-21-2007, 10:54 AM
I have Time Warner (formerly Adelphia) in Pburg township. Last year my Fox Ohio was all Indians. This year it's all Reds. Hopefully it stays this way. I know my buddy in Maumee who has Buckeye was quite discouraged this year, as I was the prior year.

toledodan
09-21-2007, 11:46 AM
I have Time Warner (formerly Adelphia) in Pburg township. Last year my Fox Ohio was all Indians. This year it's all Reds. Hopefully it stays this way. I know my buddy in Maumee who has Buckeye was quite discouraged this year, as I was the prior year.

i live in maumee as well.

toledodan
09-21-2007, 11:47 AM
It's definitely Fox Ohio, I'm not sure if they have Fox Cincinnati anymore. I was always under the impression that Fox Cincinnati was just an overflow they moved the Reds games to when Fox Ohio was showing the Indians. Either way we're getting the Reds now. I'll let you know if they show any Xavier games.

thanks again. directv has both fox ohio and fox cincinnati.

GAC
09-21-2007, 03:46 PM
They didn't bump the Mudhens did they? ;)

toledodan
09-22-2007, 12:51 AM
They didn't bump the Mudhens did they? ;)

I'LL GIVE BUCKEYE CABLE CREDIT FOR THEIR COVERAGE OF THE HENS. IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO SEE THE LOUISVILLE GAMES WHEN THEY ARE HERE.:thumbup: