PDA

View Full Version : I have never seen anyone fail 100 per cent

redsupport
09-25-2007, 09:46 PM
but Majewski comes really close.

The definitionof insanity is to keep bringing the same guy in and hoping for different results.

Majewski could be one of the top five worst relievers in the game

RedsMightWin
09-25-2007, 10:01 PM
hey its another post from this guy

StrikeIndicator
09-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Salmon needs to change his last name to something that begins with an "A" so that Dickie will call his name before the game is completely out of hand:D

AmarilloRed
09-26-2007, 12:18 AM
I would have hoped Majewski would do better, but he didn't. There is still hope for Bill Bray

Mutaman
09-26-2007, 02:50 AM
To be fair to Majewski, if he had any kind of luck his ERA would only be in the 6.90 range instead of 7.66. Is it my imagination or does an appearance of Majewski automatically mean the Reds lose the game. Does anybody have the stats on what the team's record is in games he's appeared in?

Enough already. I don't know if his arm is shot or what, but lets cut our losses with this guy. I will be very disappointed if he is on this team when we come out of spring training in 08.

Redhook
09-26-2007, 08:28 AM
To be fair to Majewski, if he had any kind of luck his ERA would only be in the 6.90 range instead of 7.66.

:laugh:

texasdave
09-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Stop me if you have heard this one before: poor defense + lousy bullpen = Reds' loss.

Jefferson24
09-26-2007, 02:01 PM
It's time to cut our losses with a number of members on this team. There is a lot of dead weight on the roster. Majewski isn't the only. These are pitchers I wish not to see again next year (unless we are facing them): Stanton, McBeth, Coffey, Drmatrait, Gosling, Guardardo (salary), Livingston, Majewski, and Saarloos.

WMR
09-26-2007, 02:05 PM
It makes me think of that commercial when Michael Jordan was trying to play baseball: Like 20 different people/celebrities looking at the camera and saying: "Hey, at least he's trying..." :laugh:

StrikeIndicator
09-26-2007, 07:02 PM

Here are some interesting stats for Gary.
Boy, have lots of guys "been getting lucky with Gary" this year
especially those who use their right hand(s)
vs. Left: .333 vs. Right: .408

In all seriousness I still cannot understand why Wayne did not DFA him the same day they filed their grievance about him being damage goods.

4.5 hits per strike out!!!
More than 2 earned runs per strike out?
for a guy out of the pen?

If this guy is healthy, I would sure hate to see how he would do if he was pitching hurt.
I'm sure someone has worse numbers, but why?

DTCromer
09-26-2007, 09:15 PM
At least Wayne was 1/2 right on "The Trade."

macro
09-27-2007, 01:33 AM

The definitionof insanity is to keep bringing the same guy in and hoping for different results.

Valid point, but a quick use of the search feature reveals that it is better suited to be added to one of these threads:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61863

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59167