PDA

View Full Version : NHL GM"S

Topcat
10-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Looking for 2 dedicated Gm's to take over keeper Teams in a NHL based Salary Cap League. I can not stress enough that those who apply have to be committed for the long haul and it is not a $$$$ based league. It is for fun and compettition.

Please shoot me an email or message with your Yahoo id if you are up to the task. Please think it over before sending IM as this league needs truly committed owners.

Topcat
10-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Honestly is nobody into hockey at all ? Seriously are there not 2 fans of redszone that want a ultimate challenge that not only is fun but helps build there knowledge base on player values?

I came and posted here first out of the few boards I post on due to fact of all places, there is intelligent and competive fans who would be jumping at the chance to build teams under cap based situations and welcome the oppurtunity to compete. this is a League that is serious and will challenge you every day.

Stephenk29
10-14-2007, 06:11 PM
I've played and won several NHL fantasy leagues but I've never done the salary cap leagues. What are the specifics? 12 Team league?

Topcat
10-18-2007, 02:21 AM
I've played and won several NHL fantasy leagues but I've never done the salary cap leagues. What are the specifics? 12 Team league?

Right now it is a 20 team keeper league and its cap based. There are only 2 already established teams left available and dang one is a tough peace of rebuild challenge he**.

kheidg-
10-18-2007, 12:46 PM
I've never played salary NHL fantasy before. How exactly does it work?

Topcat
10-19-2007, 12:00 AM
I've never played salary NHL fantasy before. How exactly does it work?

We use keeper teams and salary cap based is based on avg salary amount of contract on player. Cap for team is minimum 40333,333 and most is 50,333,333

kheidg-
10-19-2007, 12:41 AM
We use keeper teams and salary cap based is based on avg salary amount of contract on player. Cap for team is minimum 40333,333 and most is 50,333,333

So everyone can have the same players? I don't quite get it and am comparing it to football salary or fantasy golf salary. More specifics and I possibly would join.

Topcat
10-19-2007, 02:09 AM
So everyone can have the same players? I don't quite get it and am comparing it to football salary or fantasy golf salary. More specifics and I possibly would join.

No your team is already made of various players from all over the nhl the cap is based on nhl cap values of the specific player.

Topcat
10-19-2007, 04:17 PM
1 spot left to fill and then we are full till next years expansion to 30 teams.

Topcat
10-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Its closed and I dropped out due to corrupt commissioner. In a fantasy league someone actually cheats when there is no $$$$ involved now thats just embarrassing. Boss or GIK please lock.