PDA

View Full Version : Craig Sager of TBS

The Cowboy
10-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Did anyone catch the great reporting by Craig Sager? Theres a thread on the ORG about how bad the announcing has been but i thought it was hilarious what happened.

After the game tonight Sager was interviewing Jeff Francis and asked him if the fan "riots" at Chase Field (or the BOB or whatever), and the protest, effected the way he pitched afterwards. It was a decent question until you factor in that Francis threw one pitch afterward and it was a bunt single by Cirillo!

I just want to congradulate TBS with their fine reporting:beerme: Anyone with me?

TDHND
10-12-2007, 12:22 AM
I guess he should stick to doing NBA games.

redsfan1966
10-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Cowboy--I can never tell if you are being sarcastic or not--and I will admit that maybe my sarcasm radar has faded over the years--but other than Sagar asking Lebronze (pun intended) James if he was a frontrunner--I dont see him and his misguided fashion sense adding much....my man must have Stevie Wonder as a fashion consultant.

The Cowboy
10-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Cowboy--I can never tell if you are being sarcastic or not--and I will admit that maybe my sarcasm radar has faded over the years--but other than Sagar asking Lebronze (pun intended) James if he was a frontrunner--I dont see him and his misguided fashion sense adding much....my man must have Stevie Wonder as a fashion consultant.

To let everyone know, I am as about as sarcastic as Dr. Perry Cox (scrubs referance)