I offered the following trade:

He gets:
Addai
Berrian

I get:
Maroney
Selvin Young
TJ

I've got Bush and Peterson at RB. Wayne, Witten, A Johnson, Jennings at WR.

This is a point per carry league so that is important to know when evaluating RBs.

My reason for dealing Addai is to improve my WR corp and deepen my RBs. I like Maroney as a #3 and Young could be a sleeper when Henry gets suspended. A WR trio of TJ, Wayne and Andre Johnson is very good. Plus Witten and Jennings give me some nice depth at WR.

Thoughts?

joshnky
10-20-2007, 10:50 AM
I offered the following trade:

He gets:
Addai
Berrian

I get:
Maroney
Selvin Young
TJ

I've got Bush and Peterson at RB. Wayne, Witten, A Johnson, Jennings at WR.

This is a point per carry league so that is important to know when evaluating RBs.

My reason for dealing Addai is to improve my WR corp and deepen my RBs. I like Maroney as a #3 and Young could be a sleeper when Henry gets suspended. A WR trio of TJ, Wayne and Andre Johnson is very good. Plus Witten and Jennings give me some nice depth at WR.

Thoughts?

Pretty even trade but I think I would do it. Keith may begin to take some of Addai's carries now that he has proven himself and TJ is an absolute fantasy stud assuming this is a PPR league.

HotCorner
10-20-2007, 01:17 PM
It is a PPR league. Also WR get 1 pt per 5yds receiving.

CTA513
10-21-2007, 01:50 AM
I would do the trade.

TJ gets a ton of catches and is a good target in the endzone with Henry suspended.

Maroney is close to returning from his injury and would be a good pick up.

I don't know much about Young, but he looked good in the game I watched a little while back.